Mikasounds, Twitter and Facebook updates - Part 12

silver

The cat doesn't look all that impressed. Silly thing doesn't know how lucky it is!

Lucky cat, indeed :wub2:

The cat is not impressed because knows Mika, it's not the first time they meet :naughty:

BYl-ZTyIQAA0Qzc.jpg

Edited by Mikasister

Love those beads. Where can I get some?

I love these pictures, because I tend to form some of my impressions of people by how they respond to animals and how the animals respond back. I know anyone my anxiety ridden dog likes had to be cool.

Mika is obviously a good person as well! :blush-anim-cl:

Just noticed this on Twitter:

@simogerax: sabato a #verissimo @bravoAlvin intervista @mikasounds #canale5 ore 16.00 @umitalia pic.twitter.com/IGU4wVHwjP

This Saturday, Mika is interviewed on channel 5 at 4 p.m. by "bravoAlvin" on "Verissimo".

BbtdOG9IgAAp3OH.jpg

Edited by dcdeb

The cat doesn't look all that impressed. Silly thing doesn't know how lucky it is!

Typical cat :rolls_eyes:

i'm surprised the cat didn't notice his dangling necklaces... :naughty:
I'm actually surprised the cat isn't destroying the tree, he's way better behaved than other cats I know :naughty:

:naughty:

also, i'm suprised the cat hasn't already knocked all the tree's decorations off.... oh wait, on my 7th look i notice there's no glass baubles on the bottom part of the tree :aah:

Edited by kreacher

Typical cat :rolls_eyes:

also, i'm suprised the cat hasn't already knocked all the tree's decorations off.... oh wait, on my 7th look i notice there's no glass baubles on the bottom part of the tree :aah:

:naughty: Yes, the cat is the boss of this hotell, and is not very interested or impressed by a nice man, who "smells dog" ...:teehee: But at least, the cat doesn't run away - or scratch MIKAs long, piano fingers ...:wub2:

Love,love

me

I'm actually surprised the cat isn't destroying the tree, he's way better behaved than other cats I know :naughty:

which reminds me of a pic cherisse tweeted today

Bb2dWwHCUAAX_20.jpg

but actually my cat always just was interested in the tinsel, never in the baubles. very picky. :naughty:

I hope Mika lives at that hotel while filming The Voice, I want many more pictures of him with that cat! No offense to Mel, but... KITTY! :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

But there are ribbons! Maybe they replace the chewed up ribbons every morning? :teehee: My cats seem more interested in biting the actual tree rather than the ornaments (it's plastic, so I don't get it), but if they see ribbon, they lose their minds!

Just noticed this on Twitter:

@simogerax: sabato a #verissimo @bravoAlvin intervista @mikasounds #canale5 ore 16.00 @umitalia pic.twitter.com/IGU4wVHwjP

This Saturday, Mika is interviewed on channel 5 at 4 p.m. by "bravoAlvin" on "Verissimo".

BbtdOG9IgAAp3OH.jpg

Just shows my desperation. I thought it was UK channel five

@mikasounds: After dinner with Monica Bellucci at Christians L's flat, I must say she kicks ass. I adore her. F***ing cool chick.

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 2m

So tired I could sleep a thousand sleeps. Filming final Battles tomorrow for The Voice and then HOLIDAY. Christmas finally feels near :)