Mikasounds, Twitter and Facebook updates - Part 12

silver

Looking at this again, I'm able to appreciate the strength and control this must take. He's so long and lean. Sigh......:fangurl: Sorry, what were we talking about?

May I join you, dear? I can't watch the pic for long time cause I get dizzy :insane:

Of course! :naughty:

His white socks are so touching! Like little boy's at the kindergarten concert :fangurl:

My son wears exactly the same. :teehee:

That's Mika?? Wth I didn't recognize him all upside down, wth is he doin'? lol

:naughty: "I'm a wind up toy in an up-down world. If you leave me all alone I'll make a mess for sure" ...:fisch:

Love,love

me

80s music videos? "take on me" by a-ha? :boing: definitely one of my fave music videos of all time. :wub2:

So is mine! And I'm just 14 y.o. When I was a child my parents used to tune a 80's and 90's radio station, and still doing it :wub2:

8f62092aaf9b11e3b33812247d6e2fa4_8.jpg

That's why he looks stronger lately :mikadas:

Getting ready for the new tour :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao: He wants to impress us at gigs, if you know what I mean :naughty:

"Mika goes to Olympics" :lmfao:

I'd like to see him doing gymnastics :teehee:

Edited by ~LollipopGirl

8f62092aaf9b11e3b33812247d6e2fa4_8.jpg

OMG he's always been so thin! but apparently he is really strong!! :shocked:

:blush-anim-cl: Is like all his fans asking "could this man possibly be more perfect?":bow: and Mika's answer: "LOL, just look at me...":mikacool::mikacool:

attachment.php?attachmentid=9742&stc=1&d=1395289734

post-31754-142983702154_thumb.jpg

Edited by paty_2692

I believe Mika is doing Pilates. The piece of equipment he's on is called the 'Cadillac' (like the car). At least that's what my instructor calls it.

http://pilatescadillac.com

It's designed to build your core strength. What Mika is doing is very advanced. He's got to be very strong to hold this position with such control. I sure couldn't even dream of doing that! Anyhow, he did some Pilates moves in his shows last year so it doesn't surprise me to see him doing this. It makes me smile. But it doesn't surprise me. :)

I believe Mika is doing Pilates. The piece of equipment he's on is called the 'Cadillac' (like the car). At least that's what my instructor calls it.

It's designed to build your core strength. What Mika is doing is very advanced. He's got to be very strong to hold this position with such control. I sure couldn't even dream of doing that! Anyhow, he did some Pilates moves in his shows last year so it doesn't surprise me to see him doing this. It makes me smile. But it doesn't surprise me. :)

After seeing what he does on stage singing at the same time I'm not surprised either, lol! This pic looked very impressive though. I hope it means he wants to be fit for summer stages :teehee: Would love to hear if there are any summer gigs. People are already talking about all kind of summer events like weddings and I'm trying to ignore them because it's too early to book anything without knowing schedules. I already booked my summer holidays ages ago.

Message for Mellody and LollipopGirl, and also Julia : Morten Harket from AHA has a brand new vid. for his new song "Brother" - maybe you want to take a look - Morten still sings very good, and the video is quite special. I don't have a link for it, but you surely can find it on YT.

Btw, it's great that MIKA is training like this last photo shows - he surely wants to be fit and strong for his new tour!!

Love,love

me

OMG he's always been so thin! but apparently he is really strong!! :shocked:

:blush-anim-cl: Is like all his fans asking "could this man possibly be more perfect?":bow: and Mika's answer: "LOL, just look at me...":mikacool::mikacool:

attachment.php?attachmentid=9742&stc=1&d=1395289734

Maybe he'll release a fitness DVD.

Maybe he'll call it, "Just Another California Day."

Anyhow, he did some Pilates moves in his shows last year so it doesn't surprise me to see him doing this. It makes me smile. But it doesn't surprise me. :)

Oh is that what those sexercises were? Looks a lot more pilates like in that studio than when he is doing those moves inches from your face. :shocked::naughty:

He is... Saw a tweet from the lady who owns the pilates studio he went to:wink2:

:lmfao: He wants to impress us at gigs, if you know what I mean :naughty:

I'd like to see him doing gymnastics :teehee:

Haha it would be awesome, he would be the most beautiful gymnast ever seen :teehee:

After seeing what he does on stage singing at the same time I'm not surprised either, lol! This pic looked very impressive though. I hope it means he wants to be fit for summer stages :teehee: Would love to hear if there are any summer gigs.

:thumb_yello:

Sure he knows A LOT about breathing and pilates it's a lot about that:aah:

Edited by Log lady

Thanks for the information, I don't know pilates at all but I heard that many stars are doing it :mf_rosetinted:

Which moves of his shows are from Pilates? I need examples with GIFs :mf_rosetinted::teehee:

After seeing what he does on stage singing at the same time I'm not surprised either, lol! This pic looked very impressive though. I hope it means he wants to be fit for summer stages :teehee:

Totally agree, he is doing so many moves on stage while singing and it always seems easy for him :aah:

Which moves of his shows are from Pilates? I need examples with GIFs :mf_rosetinted::teehee:

Yes we need them. From gigs. Not from some random athlete. Who cares about athletes. :shun::teehee:

Totally agree, he is doing so many moves on stage while singing and it always seems easy for him :aah:

Anybody reminds Morgan who sang in a duet with him? I thought Morgan was about to die by heart attack. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iatDAoUR0Y0