Mikasounds, Twitter and Facebook updates - Part 12

silver

Which moves of his shows are from Pilates? I need examples with GIFs :mf_rosetinted::teehee:

It was so wild I think most people had to put their cameras down. It's really awkward when Mika's crotch is half a metre from your face/phone. :aah::naughty:

It was so wild I think most people had to put their cameras down. It's really awkward when Mika's crotch is half a metre from your face/phone. :aah::naughty:

:baghead: :baghead: :baghead: :baghead:

Oh boy. :aah:

Let's keep those camera up to hide behind them

No, that doesn't mean I don't want to see those gifs. I still want to. :mf_rosetinted:

Edited by Elwendin

Oh dear. A long time ago he was singing directly in front of me - very, very close but the stage was quite high - and he went on his knees to be a bit lower and suddenly he broke his pants :shocked: There was a huge hole in his pants directly in front of my face and I was like "omg Mika, your pants!!!!" and he noticed it and laughed and started to joke about it filling his pants with silver confetti and the confetti was coming out of his pants the rest of the gig :lmao: I was filming all the time and at home I checked my camera and there was a close video of that hole in his pants :aah: (and NO, you can't find it on youtube :naughty: )

Actually, I've seen him break his pants on stage THREE times. His dancing is quite wild, lol! I love his energy on stage :wub2:

Edited by tiibet

Oh dear. A long time ago he was singing directly in front of me - very, very close but the stage was quite high - and he went on his knees to be a bit lower and suddenly he broke his pants :shocked: There was a huge hole in his pants directly in front of my face and I was like "omg Mika, your pants!!!!" and he noticed it and laughed and started to joke about it filling his pants with silver confetti and the confetti was coming out of his pants the rest of the gig :lmao: I was filming all the time and at home I checked my camera and there was a close video of that hole in his pants :aah: (and NO, you can't find it on youtube :naughty: )

Actually, I've seen him break his pants on stage THREE times. His dancing is quite wild, lol! I love his energy on stage :wub2:

Spoilsport :sneaky2::teehee:

the few times that I was on stage, I've always been afraid of his wild dancing :aah: but I guess it never happened that a fan took a nudge from him while he was dancing. He distances himself from everyone when he dances :naughty:

Edited by Lucrezia

I was going to show the pilates picture to husband, and say, "Isn't this amazing? " He seems to be under the impression that Mika is some wimpy wisp that's always sitting behind a piano and batting his eyes. But then thought the better of it. Husband is on a diet and given up alcohol for Lent, and I didn't want to have to deal with the jealous "Why can't I do that? " pout. It wouldn't be likely to make him like Mika more. :teehee:

Edited by ceebs

Maybe he'll release a fitness DVD.

Maybe he'll call it, "Just Another California Day."

Hahahaha I can already see the TV spot!!

"Are you sick and tired of beeing a big girl?? Is the butterfly lounge not enough for you?... RELAX!!! Now you can be fit whith 'just another california day', the fitness routine by the only, the lonely, the one: MIKA!! (includes a DVD for your daily routine, and a second DVD with underwater routines!!) purchase it now and recieve a wonderful pair of white socks!!" :aah::D

"Are you sick and tired of beeing a big girl?? Is the butterfly lounge not enough for you?... RELAX!!! Now you can be fit whith 'just another california day', the fitness routine by the only, the lonely, the one: MIKA!! (includes a DVD for your daily routine, and a second DVD with underwater routines!!) purchase it now and recieve a wonderful pair of white socks!!" :aah::D

I wrote some spoof lyrics to the song Kids, on Wonkaland. Go and read them if you want.

I love your ad for the fitness DVD.

:roftl::roll1:

:teehee:

Be careful, he could really do it :mf_rosetinted:

I wrote some spoof lyrics to the song Kids, on Wonkaland. Go and read them if you want.

I love your ad for the fitness DVD.

OK, i will read them! And thanks! Haha is just that my imagination went wild when they said he could do a fitness DVD!! Hahaha I swear I can actually see his classes in my head!!!! :D

:teehee:

Be careful, he could really do it :mf_rosetinted:

Hahaha I know! Well at least he has a lot of clients for sure if he does!!! :);)

I would buy it. I would watch it. But I wouldn't exercise along with it. :naughty:

Message for Mellody and LollipopGirl, and also Julia : Morten Harket from AHA has a brand new vid. for his new song "Brother" - maybe you want to take a look - Morten still sings very good, and the video is quite special. I don't have a link for it, but you surely can find it on YT.

Just listened it, it's wonderful, I LIKE IT INDEED :wub2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdosk5og3nA

Maybe he'll release a fitness DVD.

Maybe he'll call it, "Just Another California Day."

Hahaha I would buy it :naughty:

Hahahahahahahahahahah I imagine Mika teaching fitness... I'm not good at sports, but for him and his lessons I would able to turn into an athlete :naughty::teehee:

:floor: If I saw the dvd, I definitely would die :swoon::stretcher:

Oh is that what those sexercises were? Looks a lot more pilates like in that studio than when he is doing those moves inches from your face. :shocked::naughty:

LOL! Well, yes, when he's right there in front of you, it's different indeed!

Thanks for the information, I don't know pilates at all but I heard that many stars are doing it :mf_rosetinted:

Which moves of his shows are from Pilates? I need examples with GIFs :mf_rosetinted::teehee:

OK. Here you go. We call this the "bridge".

525020_10152163328455321_2092805602_n.jpg

And the way he sits up in a very controlled way at the beginning of this video is also a Pilates thing.

[YOUTUBE]MPmhkEqDmwI[/YOUTUBE]

And he's done other moves that were related to this. Definitely a student of Pilates. :thumb_yello:

In other news, remember his Instagram pic of the other day?

This is the garment it's from.

eleven-paris-black-t-shirt-with-donald-duck-print-product-1-17337423-3-228002424-normal.jpeg

Urban Outfitters and others... :)

Guess who's back....

@mikasounds

Back with Nick Littlemore from today for the first time since the last album. Good for the soul. http://t.co/c8LuIQdmKZ

:sneaky2:

This can only be good news!!!! :thumb_yello:

Thank you !!:thumb_yello: And what's good for MIKAs soul, is good for his upcoming album ...:teehee:

Love,love

me

I tend to disagree on this one :no:

https://scontent-a-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash2/t1.0-9/525020_10152163328455321_2092805602_n.jpg[/img]

And the way he sits up in a very controlled way at the beginning of this video is also a Pilates thing.

And he's done other moves that were related to this. Definitely a student of Pilates. :thumb_yello:

Oh didn't know that these moves were of pilates :teehee: I thought they were part of his wild dances.

Thank you Deb! :huglove:

eleven-paris-black-t-shirt-with-donald-duck-print-product-1-17337423-3-228002424-normal.jpeg

Thank you! For how much I love Donald Duck, it's a bit particular this tshirt :aah: I don't know if I would wear it

Guess who's back....

@mikasounds

Back with Nick Littlemore from today for the first time since the last album. Good for the soul. http://t.co/c8LuIQdmKZ

:wub2: This news made me so happy :wub2: I simply love Nick Littlemore and I think that they can make amazing songs together :wub2:

LOL! Well, yes, when he's right there in front of you, it's different indeed!

525020_10152163328455321_2092805602_n.jpg

Thanks for the pic and video Deb :huglove:

About the T-shirt... not sure I like it :aah:

Guess who's back....

@mikasounds

I'm happy of it, especially to see that he really works hard on the album. I have no opinion yet about a collaboration with Nick so I take it as good news :naughty: