Mikasister

I will believe it when I see it.:mf_rosetinted:

Yeah, sad to say it, but me too. He's promised "world" tours before that haven't quite made it to many parts of the world. :sad:

:crossed: :crossed: :crossed:

same here...

I sent an e-mail to L'acclameur in Niort and they answered that Mika wouldn't give a concert there as far as they know :crybaby:

So it was a fake information :sneaky2: we'll see if this one in Italy is true, Mika singing in a volley match? :aah:

So it was a fake information :sneaky2: we'll see if this one in Italy is true, Mika singing in a volley match? :aah:

Who knows? :mf_rosetinted:

That is the answer I got:

"Bonjour,

Nous sommes désolés de vous annoncer que nous n'avons pas eu de confirmation par la production concernant la venue de Mika, et qu'à ce jour il n'est pas dans notre agenda.

Bien cordialement,

Marion LECHELON

L'ACCLAMEUR

50 rue Charles Darwin

79000 NIORT

http://www.lacclameur.net "

It says that till this day they didn't get confirmation from Team Mika, so he's not programmed for now....

It's not totally negative, so I'll ask them again later and :pray:

Edited by crazyaboutmika

Who knows? :mf_rosetinted:

That is the answer I got:

"Bonjour,

Nous sommes désolés de vous annoncer que nous n'avons pas eu de confirmation par la production concernant la venue de Mika, et qu'à ce jour il n'est pas dans notre agenda.

Bien cordialement,

Marion LECHELON

L'ACCLAMEUR

50 rue Charles Darwin

79000 NIORT

http://www.lacclameur.net "

It says that till this day they didn't get confirmation from Team Mika, so he's not programmed for now....

It's not totally negative, so I'll ask them again later and :pray:

Thanks, Anne! :thumb_yello:

About the Pavia event, the Italian official Mika Page wrote that it is not true. Then the page of the Volley club wrote that they are sure it's totally true, creating a big confusion among people... They already posted the link to buy tickets and many fans did (not me)

:sweatdrop: Now they wrote that they are treating with Mika team to clear the situation with fans... It seems they were cheated by a kind of fake Mika management :doh:

About the Pavia event, the Italian official Mika Page wrote that it is not true. Then the page of the Volley club wrote that they are sure it's totally true, creating a big confusion among people... They already posted the link to buy tickets and many fans did (not me)

:sweatdrop: Now they wrote that they are treating with Mika team to clear the situation with fans... It seems they were cheated by a kind of fake Mika management :doh:

:shocked: intolerable! :sneaky2:

Sounds like a nightmare! Who would do something like that? Someone is trying to get money in advance before organizers learn it's fake? Awful trouble for him and his team :sneaky2:

Gosh that's sound really weird. :shocked:

It just shows we shouldn't buy any tickets for an event until it is confirmed by Team Mika on his fb page.

It just shows we shouldn't buy any tickets for an event until it is confirmed by Team Mika on his fb page.

I agree with you!

But maybe fans are so waiting for an event to see him singing (they wrote he had to sing 2 songs) that wherever they read something....they run to buy tickets :fisch:

Mika, please, see what you should do :teehee:

:shocked::sneaky2:

Absolutely :thumb_yello:

I think it is so odd to attack Giulio for this. I´m sorry for what he has to take tonight on Twitter :sneaky2:

I don't know who Guilio is , but he's certainly not the person to blame for this mess :aah:

I'm sincerely shocked about all the situation... personally I never buy a ticket if an event is not confirmed by official pages or by the staff of Mika! And I find baffling insult the management of Mika for one thing where they haven't absolutely nothing to do: but in what kind of world we live now?

I'm really sorry for the italian manager for all that he had to suffer tonight on twitter :sad:

I hope that it will not happen again in future...

I'm sincerely shocked about all the situation... personally I never buy a ticket if an event is not confirmed by official pages or by the staff of Mika! And I find baffling insult the management of Mika for one thing where they haven't absolutely nothing to do: but in what kind of world we live now?

I'm really sorry for the italian manager for all that he had to suffer tonight on twitter :sad:

I hope that it will not happen again in future...

:thumb_yello:

I haven't read anything on twitter, but as we've been told 10000 times in the past, unless it's mentioned on Mika's FB or we create a thread here, it's not confirmed. We always wait for a confirmation from his official management before going ahead.

It's less of a heartbreaker that way.... For everyone :)

And having bad words with the local person who works for him is never a good idea. :no: it may leave a bad taste in their mouth.

My humble opinion anyways :)

Edited by guylainem123

I haven't read anything on twitter, but as we've been told 10000 times in the past, unless it's mentioned on Mika's FB or we create a thread here, it's not confirmed. We always wait for a confirmation from his official management before going ahead.

It's less of a heartbreaker that way.... For everyone :)

And having bad words with the local person who works for him is never a good idea. :no: it may leave a bad taste in their mouth.

My humble opinion anyways :)

Agree 100%

And TM did post about this in the last month on FB, so if people choose to ignore their posts, and just jump on any unconfirmed gigs that appear, they can't complain to Guido. They should have a go at whoever is posting the false information.