Mika in French Press - 2014

BiaIchihara

Thanks for posting :thumb_yello:

it's a very nice and funny self portrait

+1 :blush-anim-cl: Thanks a lot for sharing and translating! :thumb_yello: This was great - really our good, old MIKA - a new reminder why we all love him so much ...:wub2:

Love,love

me

+1 :blush-anim-cl: Thanks a lot for sharing and translating! :thumb_yello: This was great - really our good, old MIKA - a new reminder why we all love him so much ...:wub2:

Love,love

me

I agree. Only Mika would have those answers.

Thanks Anne, for the translation.

+1 thanks for posting & translating

I love this kind of interview with short, direct questions and short, direct answers. Especially when the questions are not the usual ones and we get the chance to know new little peculiar things about the guy :wub2:

I find it funny that he managed to include the word “Lebanon” anyway, even though, for once, no one asked him about his origin :biggrin2:

About his drawing, it's hard for me to believe he really feels like that... :blink:

But I think that nothing makes a man more handsome and sexy then his lack of knowledge he is handsome and sexy so I’m fine with his rendition :biggrin2:

(uhm... I hope the translation of my thoughts in english makes sense... I swear it does, in my head! :blush-anim-cl: )

I love this kind of interview with short, direct questions and short, direct answers. Especially when the questions are not the usual ones and we get the chance to know new little peculiar things about the guy :wub2:

I find it funny that he managed to include the word “Lebanon” anyway, even though, for once, no one asked him about his origin :biggrin2:

About his drawing, it's hard for me to believe he really feels like that... :blink:

But I think that nothing makes a man more handsome and sexy then his lack of knowledge he is handsome and sexy so I’m fine with his rendition :biggrin2:

(uhm... I hope the translation of my thoughts in english makes sense... I swear it does, in my head! :blush-anim-cl: )

I totally get and agree with what you wrote:thumb_yello:

Charming and cute as usual. I love interviews like this. I always ask myself the same questions, and I'm never as interesting as him

What do you believe in?

I believe in the passing of time. That's always something very reliable and very useful. It's needed to fix things and to soothe the pain.

I'm never sure about written interviews...not sure he himself really said what's on them, but this is a great statement anyway :blush-anim-cl:

Thanks for posting and translating this lovely interview! :huglove:

I liked it very much! :mikalove:

I totally agree with your words!

Thanks for this interview (and translation of course) !!!

I liked it, I always love to learn small details, and I giggled when I saw how he managed to run over the Inevitable Three Main Topics of him (dyslexia, Lebanon, teeth brushing) :aah:

And now I'm fully aware that I shouldn't invite him over at new year's eve, especially when food involves mayonnaise. I don't want to deal with Grumpy Mika!

Thank you so much for the translation! :huglove:

I love it! Thanks for the translation, Anne! :flowers2:

Love,love

me

Lovely. Thanks for posting and translating! :flowers2:

I agree. Only Mika would have those answers.

Thanks Anne, for the translation.

About his drawing, it's hard for me to believe he really feels like that... : blink:

Thanks Anne:huglove::huglove: Love that interview:naughty:

Thanks Lucrezia, for finding this interview and thanks Anne for the translation!

I'm not sure I want to taste his tomato sauce, anyway... :mf_rosetinted:

Thanks Lucrezia and Anne for this lovely interview,:wub2:

I really enjoy reading it,funny unique and,of course ,so mikaish

Thanks for posting and translating this lovely interview! :huglove:

I liked it very much! :mikalove:

You're all welcome :group_hug:

I love his answers too :mikalove:

He sure will never look like his drawing :naughty:

Ahhh he hates mayonaisse, good man, I can't stand it.

Drives me crazy all shops insist on putting it in sandwiches!:aah:

Where is the bit about mayo? Did I miss it somewhere?

I swear, I'm going blind or something...

I wondered too, but it got missed in the translation. It was in the H. answer where he was asked what he hated more than anything, and he said Intolerance, misconceptions. And mayonaisse.

Edited by RAK1

I wondered too, but it got missed in the translation. It was in the H. answer where he was asked what he hated more than anything, and he said Intolerance, misconceptions. And mayonaisse.

It can happen, sometimes you skip a line and you don't notice it. I once skipped that he hates leggings. Omg how could I miss something like that. :aah:

He also said that the day he hates the most is new year's eve.

"Qu'est-ce qui vous rend beau? Rire"

Totally agree with that! Laughing (and smiling I would add) is what makes you truly beautiful.

Really loved reading this interview and seeing the drawing of course! And can I just say how happy it made me that he mentioned Greece as a place he'd like to be!! When I first read this all I kept thinking was wow what an amazing surprise:wub2:

It can happen, sometimes you skip a line and you don't notice it. I once skipped that he hates leggings. Omg how could I miss something like that. :aah:

He also said that the day he hates the most is new year's eve.

That's a shame. His New Year's Eve on Jools Holland, and his New Year's Eve on Radio 2, are some of my best memories.

New Year's Eve Isn't the same anymore.

Yeah, I noticed that too, I tweeted this morning that after the "risotto" I'm beginning to look at my mayo in the fridge in a suspicious way :naughty:

Thanks a lot Anne :wub2: