Say Something Random pt. 29 ~ Because why not

10 minutes ago, dcdeb said:

I watched what must be the same doc the other night as well. I thought it was quite recent, saw at the end it was 2021. Had a lot of footage that I had never seen before, so I was really interested in it.

That sounds really interesting, what was it called and can I watch it anywhere?

In semi related news, it was just announced that the hiv prevention medication PrEP is gonna be free (for certain people) in Austria from next summer on. A huge step in the right direction :)

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, CharlotteL said:

That sounds really interesting, what was it called and can I watch it anywhere?

In semi related news, it was just announced that the hiv prevention medication PrEP is gonna be free (for certain people) in Austria from next summer on. A huge step in the right direction :)

If it's the same one QBF was referring to, it was Freddie Mercury: The Final Act.

There are excerpts on YouTube, haven't found the entire program yet.

• Thanks 1

I've had quite the busy day so thank you to everyone talking about chocolate Mika and whether he should be eaten, these comments have made made me laugh and made my day better! :biggrin2:

If Mika isn't an edible poptart then a chocolate elf is even better! And yes I would... :naughty:

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, QueenBigFat said:

Is there a Nils anywhere in the Mikaverse?

That's one name I don't think we've seen in relationship to Mika before... but I guess that doesn't mean there isn't one. :dunno_grin:

15 minutes ago, kreacher said:

*must not say Mika would probably rather be eaten by a male anyways*

:jawdrop:

• Haha 4

26 minutes ago, kreacher said:

So, are you gonna eat him? :teehee:

I actually prefer my chocolate with nuts…. (Hey, don’t overreact. I was gonna say something about how I don’t chew chocolate because it’s better if it’s ….well, let’s say ….savored.🤷🏽‍♂️

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, QueenBigFat said:

I actually prefer my chocolate with nuts…. (Hey, don’t overreact. I was gonna say something about how I don’t chew chocolate because it’s better if it’s ….well, let’s say ….savored.🤷🏽‍♂️

I don't know, but I have a feeling that someone will end up in the naughty corner today... smilie_denk_49.gif.6d117e66726f936791eee028cd11c548.gif

• Haha 3
  • Thanks 1

That's reminded me of Squirrel Nuts. The chewy chocolate covered toffee nuggets that ruined our teeth as kids. :lmfao:

Back to chocolate Mika... I couldn't, those eyes are too sweet. Maybe just suck on his hat for a bit. It's the right shape. 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Hero said:

That's reminded me of Squirrel Nuts. The chewy chocolate covered toffee nuggets that ruined our teeth as kids. :lmfao:

Back to chocolate Mika... I couldn't, those eyes are too sweet. Maybe just suck on his hat for a bit. It's the right shape. 

You're one step away from the naughty corner because I'm nice... :wink2:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Hero said:

That's reminded me of Squirrel Nuts. The chewy chocolate covered toffee nuggets that ruined our teeth as kids. 

Reminds me of what my Hunny says when anyone talks about moth balls:”how do they get their little legs apart?”

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, QueenBigFat said:

Reminds me of what my Hunny says when anyone talks about moth balls:”how do they get their little legs apart?”

I wait until @Hero is online and says something so I can send you both to the naughty corner. :biggrin2:

2 minutes ago, QueenBigFat said:

:cheers:C’mon, Hero, we’re ditching this place! Coming?

(QBF  motions to her co-conspiring MFC friend as she heads off to a well deserved and enticing visit to the Naughty corner.

WHAT?!... you can't just GO to the NC. You have to be SENT there. It's like prison, or the church. Ok, same thing, bad example.  :pray:

Anyway, I'm tired, I'm not in the mood for cleaning. I prefer to think about chocolate Mika and his delicious feet. :angelnot:

• Haha 4