The extra ticket thread

so_rococo

Hi,

I have one ticket for Mika's gig on 15th february in Dublin Olympia Theatre (ground floor standing). I bought two tickets but my friend has to cancel. Let me know if you are interested ! I'll be there in Dublin for the concert :)

Arthuro.

I have:

-one spare downstairs standing for Manchester on Feb 19th

-one spare seat upstairs for London Hammersmith on March 1st. The seat is great, it's row E (5th) I think, but in any case quite close to the front of the balcony and has a great view.

PM me if interested.

Edited by sariflor

Hi everybody !

I still sell one ticket (standing) for the Glasgow gig

And looking for 2 tickets for London (the 28th)

Thanks !

Hum, is it the right topic for these, hum , pretty pictures?:roftl:

well, as French Deb wrote before, we are looking for 2 tickets for hammersmith the 28th.

I have a ticket for London 28 Feb to sell for what it cost me (though it hasn't arrived yet) If it comes before 24 Feb I can give it to an MFCer in Newcastle to bring down for someone

Edit- this is now SOLD

Edited by Soaring Simpson

I have a ticket for London 28 Feb to sell for what it cost me (though it hasn't arrived yet) If it comes before 24 Feb I can give it to an MFCer in Newcastle to bring down for someone

Nooooooooooooooooo ... you're supposed to come to London :(

*stomps foot*

Still looking for a ticket for London gig please (28 feb) :wink2:

and i've got 2 spare tickets for the Nice gig (1st may) and one ticket for the Strasbourg gig (3rd May)

PM me if interested :wink2:

Thanks ! :thumb_yello:

Edited by lyli21

I've got a spear standing ticket for the Hammersmith gig the 28th February if anyone is intersted....

And I might have 1 or 2 tickets for the Oslo gig, not sure yet. But get in touch if interested.

Update: I have sold the Hammersmith ticket

Edited by AngelicScars

I've got 3 spare standing tickets for the concert at Hammersmith Apollo in London on Feb 28th. PM me if you're interested. They've just been dispatched out to me so if anyone is interested I'll be able to either post them to you before the concert or I can meet you there and give them to you then.

mysti

Hi there !

It's my first message here, but don't worry, I'll introduce myself later :wink2:

I have an extra ticket for Glasgow and London.

For the moment, I'm only selling the ticket for Glasgow because I haven't received the one for London !

If anyone interested PM me ! :wink2:

I'm from Belgium, so ... hurry up ! :wink2:

Laurie

Hi there !

It's my first message here, but don't worry, I'll introduce myself later :wink2:

I have an extra ticket for Glasgow and London.

For the moment, I'm only selling the ticket for Glasgow because I haven't received the one for London !

If anyone interested PM me ! :wink2:

I'm from Belgium, so ... hurry up ! :wink2:

Laurie

:bye: Laurie

welcome to MFC! :yay: i am looking forward to your introduction thread.

on mfc, we can say we have an extra ticket, but all transactions are to be done in pm. (as per our guidelines) :thumb_yello:

see you around! :blush-anim-cl: