Tour rumours 2021/2022

mellody

4 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I couldn’t pay for my ticket either. I called my creditcard company and they say the payment request has never reached them, so it must be something on the site.

Wrote them an email, no answer yet… who can help me 😭 I can immediately pay back per PayPal.

1 minute ago, Prisca said:

If it's for the festival in Switzerland, I can pay for you, if it's for the festival in France, it's not possible.

It looks like for the moment the sale is only possible for Switzerland citizens (?)

The tickets will be sold as well by FNAC but for the moment it's not possible.

I don't know if it's always like this. I bought a festival ticket only once (Francofolie 2020 in FRance) without any problem. Except that the festival was cancelled - and I received my money back. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

It looks like for the moment the sale is only possible for Switzerland citizens (?)

The tickets will be sold as well by FNAC but for the moment it's not possible.

I don't know if it's always like this. I bought a festival ticket only once (Francofolie 2020 in FRance) without any problem. Except that the festival was cancelled - and I received my money back. 

If anyone is already sure they want to go to Caribana Festival but can't buy a ticket, they can send me a PM and I can buy a ticket. :original:

• Like 4

i would so love a gig at francofolies de la rochelle where all has started for me ! 

mika was my first gig .. 

i was  very sad when it was cancelled last year very very angry too not against mika but against francofolies ..well now waiting for a gig but at the moment covid is inscreasing again so won't travel too far :damn:

On 11/11/2021 at 7:50 AM, Prisca said:

Since the gig is now confirmed, I have created a thread for the ALBI Festival Pause Guitare Sur de France:

On 11/11/2021 at 8:34 AM, Prisca said:

I have created a thread for the gig. :yay:

Thanks Prisca. As these 2 festivals are already confirmed and not rumours anymore, please everyone continue the discussions about these particular events in the respective threads. :thumb_yello:

• Like 4

On 11/15/2021 at 10:16 AM, maggie112 said:

hope at least one new one :D

Let's hope so, and more songs rarely performed to be added to the setlist :crossed:  ( and no more Big Girl :aah:

Edited by krysady
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CW-muAWAwPg/

seetickets_fr

🌊 Réserve dès maintenant pour les @francofolieslarochelle

➡️ Rendez-vous du 13 au 17 Juillet aux Francofolies de La Rochelle. Plus de 80 concerts en bord de mer avec : Angèle, Orelsan, Booba, Julien Doré, SCH, Clara Luciani, Vald, Roméo Elvis et bien d’autres !

🔗 Lien en story
  • Like 3

https://france3-regions.francetvinfo.fr/nouvelle-aquitaine/charente-maritime/la-rochelle/francofolies-de-la-rochelle-la-programmation-2022-devoilee-2360830.html

Orelsan, Booba, Julien Doré, Mika ou bien encore Calogero, Emily Loizeau et Clara Luciani seront sur le Vieux-Port l'été prochain.

La scène Jean-Louis Foulquier accueillera le 13 juillet Calogéro, Mika, Gaétan Roussel et Asaf Avidan

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

https://france3-regions.francetvinfo.fr/nouvelle-aquitaine/charente-maritime/la-rochelle/francofolies-de-la-rochelle-la-programmation-2022-devoilee-2360830.html

Orelsan, Booba, Julien Doré, Mika ou bien encore Calogero, Emily Loizeau et Clara Luciani seront sur le Vieux-Port l'été prochain.

La scène Jean-Louis Foulquier accueillera le 13 juillet Calogéro, Mika, Gaétan Roussel et Asaf Avidan

:excite::pray:

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

I'm thinking, summer festivals, new album in autumn and world tour in 2023??? smilie_denk_49.gif

The question is – will there be a new album or is he going to release several EPs instead? In the latter case he could release the first EP even before the festivals. :pray:

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, giraffeandy said:

The question is – will there be a new album or is he going to release several EPs instead? In the latter case he could release the first EP even before the festivals. :pray:

Wasn't he working on the album?

8 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Wasn't he working on the album?

Yes but he also said that the album is dead nowadays and that he wants to release EPs. Of course, when it comes to Mika, we never know... :lol3: But it is possible that there won't be a "new album" with 12 songs but maybe he'll release less songs sooner. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, giraffeandy said:

Yes but he also said that the album is dead nowadays and that he wants to release EPs. Of course, when it comes to Mika, we never know... :lol3: But it is possible that there won't be a "new album" with 12 songs but maybe he'll release less songs sooner. 

We'll see...

• Like 1