Tour rumours 2021/2022

mellody

4 hours ago, Prisca said:

So there we have festivals for June and July. Can we also hope for some in August? :crossed:

Hopefully! :crossed:

Is there a website that lists all the festivals taking place over the summer? Might be useful for planning possibilities.

7 minutes ago, Hero said:

Is there a website that lists all the festivals taking place over the summer?

There are so many festivals going on during the summer and it's difficult to know where Mika will perform. But hopefully soon there will be more festivals that will publish the singers who will perform. :crossed:

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Prisca said:

There are so many festivals going on during the summer and it's difficult to know where Mika will perform. But hopefully soon there will be more festivals that will publish the singers who will perform. :crossed:

Well, theoretically at least, at some point Mika himself ought to publish where he will be performing, so that it's officially official and we don't have to guess!  :lol3:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

On Spotify there is a „MIKA for the rite of spring North America Tour“ listed as upcoming event. 9th of April in Montreal (Bell Centre), no other dates yet.

Spotify doesn’t lie, right??? 

I like the name of the tour!!!! Spring will come with Mika on stage 👏👏👏👏👏

50 minutes ago, virgi said:

I’ve also seen these links but if you click on ticketmaster, which is the most reliable one, it says “this event cannot be found”… but who knows? 

123686C1-3EAE-405B-A681-3664AE61D43B.thumb.jpeg.65923c0c73786827811d92d16a40107d.jpeg

For sure it's not on sale so you can't find the event. But if it's already scheduled 100% the tickets will be available soon!!!!!❤️

• Like 7

1 hour ago, holdingyourdrink said:

It would all make sense. This promo image, him talking about it in Salle Pleyel.. the original dates of the North America tour to be in April and May.

He will be back in Europe in June and July for the already confirmed festivals!

41465AEE-97E9-4A4B-9486-5319E2830BA8.jpeg

I hope this is the beginning of a new world tour and he performs in all countries as he wanted to do in 2020  :crossed:

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

I hope this is the beginning of a new world tour and he performs in all countries as he wanted to do in 2020  :crossed:

I think so. He said the next 2-3 years his schedule is full. It makes sense if he means a world tour.

When he said that in an interview I was afraid he wanted to stop performing… but then when he talked about resuming where he left off (the tour), I knew that it was the exact opposite. He wants and needs to be on stage still! 

Maybe he will start in North America, come back to Europe, will go to South America for late summer/fall (wasn‘t that the original plan?) and then Asia in 2023? Simultaneously working on new songs, but also performing new songs. Oh man, sounds too good to be true, doesn’t it :yes:

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I like the name of the tour!!!! Spring will come with Mika on stage 👏👏👏👏👏

For sure it's not on sale so you can't find the event. But if it's already scheduled 100% the tickets will be available soon!!!!!❤️

when the tickets go on sale they will be sold out in minutes like the last time. I also hope for more dates in Europe to make plans for next year. But for all Americans I hope he will do a really nice tour in the States.

• Like 7

19 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Ah the listing is gone from Spotify now… Someone put it up too early by mistake? Or someone has been reading their socials 🙈

I think it might have leaked by accident, we probably won't get official news before Monday. They won't announce a tour on a weekend, I suppose.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hero said:

MIKA for the Rite of Spring 

That was the title of the poster he designed with Yasmine for the Paris Colors project earlier this year. 

When he did this poster project a little part of me did actually wonder if it was also used subliminally as a promo for Mika to do more concerts and, no word of a lie, I honestly thought back then what a great name for an album or tour.

And remember this screenshot from Amy's laptop?

20211211_163731.thumb.png.1b3c7e6ddc1409c8012d6004ccfb4463.png

When I was trying my best to make it clearer by sharpening it, I honestly thought that the top headline has the word 'spring' in it (where I've circled in red), I could be wrong, and maybe my very strained eyes were making me crazy, but with all the time squinting at this image I couldn't help but think that maybe Mika would use "Rite of Spring" as a title for something else. If that headline does say 'Spring' then all of this North America tour rumour would make a lot more sense!

I am so hopeful now for a tour! I'm pleased Mika is doing festivals but I'd much rather go to a concert that is solely Mika! 

If he does this mini tour of North America, similar to the Tiny Tour, and then Summer festivals, I would hope next autumn he'll kickstart a full on world tour with plenty of new music.

• Like 7

6 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I think so. He said the next 2-3 years his schedule is full. It makes sense if he means a world tour.

When he said that in an interview I was afraid he wanted to stop performing… but then when he talked about resuming where he left off (the tour), I knew that it was the exact opposite. He wants and needs to be on stage still! 

Maybe he will start in North America, come back to Europe, will go to South America for late summer/fall (wasn‘t that the original plan?) and then Asia in 2023? Simultaneously working on new songs, but also performing new songs. Oh man, sounds too good to be true, doesn’t it :yes:

Yep too good.... But I'll stay hopeful and cross fingers for more dates ASAP 🎉 Woop Woop!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

When he did this poster project a little part of me did actually wonder if it was also used subliminally as a promo for Mika to do more concerts and, no word of a lie, I honestly thought back then what a great name for an album or tour.

And remember this screenshot from Amy's laptop?

20211211_163731.thumb.png.1b3c7e6ddc1409c8012d6004ccfb4463.png

When I was trying my best to make it clearer by sharpening it, I honestly thought that the top headline has the word 'spring' in it (where I've circled in red), I could be wrong, and maybe my very strained eyes were making me crazy, but with all the time squinting at this image I couldn't help but think that maybe Mika would use "Rite of Spring" as a title for something else. If that headline does say 'Spring' then all of this North America tour rumour would make a lot more sense!

I am so hopeful now for a tour! I'm pleased Mika is doing festivals but I'd much rather go to a concert that is solely Mika! 

If he does this mini tour of North America, similar to the Tiny Tour, and then Summer festivals, I would hope next autumn he'll kickstart a full on world tour with plenty of new music.

What is this picture of?