Tour rumours 2021/2022

mellody

12 hours ago, Mikasister said:

Well, at least I'm hoping for some summer festival in Spain  :pray:

hoping he would be back at Cap Roig :D or Barcelona which is easier to get to 

While after Arenal Sound festival in 2015 I'm done with beach festivals with Mika on stage at 2.30 AM :D 

I am quite confident few Italian dates will pop up anyway, but we know from experience that the may be announced from Autumn until May, so we just have to wait 

Edited by maggie112
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, maggie112 said:

hoping he would be back at Cap Roig :D or Barcelona which is easier to get to 

While after Arenal Sound festival in 2015 I'm done with beach festivals with Mika on stage at 2.30 AM :D 

I am quite confident few Italian dates will pop up anyway, but we know from experience that the may be announced from Autumn until May, so we just have to wait 

Easier for me too.

That's for sure. I have no doubt.

• Like 3

If there's something in the northern part of Italy or at least near a big city in the south, I wouldn't mind (still imagining how great Verona could have been... :emot-sad:). In France only if it's a big city (or nearby), otherwise it's quite complicated for me to get there. Barcelona would be amazing, I've been there years ago but it's one of my favourite cities so I'd love to come back! :wub2: (and finally all the Spanish courses would pay off :lol3:) Even Cap Roig looks doable... Oh, this dreaming feels so good. :cloud:

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, giraffeandy said:

In France only if it's a big city (or nearby), otherwise it's quite complicated for me to get there. 

Albi is quite a big city with many historic  places to visit 

Not far away from Toulouse if you want to fly . The train connections are ok too

Office de Tourisme d’Albi - Les bons plans de la Cité épiscopale UNESCO (albi-tourisme.fr)

Edited by carafon
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, carafon said:

Not far away from Toulouse if you want to fly . The train connections are ok too

Thank you, yes indeed it looks beautiful but I hope there'll be more dates and maybe even some destinations easier to get to... :original: There are direct flights to Toulouse but you still need to take a train to Albi. And I can't imagine taking the train for the whole trip (I was considering it for Paris but it would take about 12 hours, while the plane took 1,5 hours :sweatdrop:). 

• Like 3

Meanwhile I'm sat googling all these places thinking 'oh that looks nice. No that looks nice. No THAT looks nice' :insane: :naughty:

Once a few more dates have been confirmed we'll have a better overview for making plans. France, Spain or Italy would be great, but anywhere in Europe would be good for me. Travel might be a pain but I'll work it out.  :yes: :squirrel:

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, carafon said:

Office de Tourisme d’Albi - Les bons plans de la Cité épiscopale UNESCO (albi-tourisme.fr)

It seems to be close to Carcassonne and I think I'd prefer that one, if he's doing it again. Besides, the date is during the week and not on a holiday, like Caribana.

I'll try to go to ca. one gig per month again for the European tour, so I suppose I'll wait to see what else is coming up before I decide. Hubby wouldn't be happy if I'm away every weekend (being able to afford this is another story anyway... ). :teehee: Seated gigs like Pedralbes, Cap Roig or Carcassonne certainly are nice if I can get good seats in the presale.

Fingers crossed that Verona gets rescheduled! :crossed:

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, mellody said:

It seems to be close to Carcassonne and I think I'd prefer that one, if he's doing it again. 

Yes it's closed and the venue is nicer in Carcassonne

• Like 2

On 11/9/2021 at 9:39 PM, Kumazzz said:

CARIBANA Festival

16 June, 2022

Caribana Festival (caribana-festival.ch)

Just for your information: The bigger the request, the more expensive the price will be:

grafik.thumb.png.a7aab1383659f2fb5891edebb5981d2b.png

https://www.caribana-festival.ch/en/ticketing/

I just bought a ticket. :yay:

By the way, I don't know why it says "THURSDAY 06", it is the button for Thursday 16. :hypo:

Edited by Prisca
  • Like 5

20 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Just for your information: The bigger the request, the more expensive the price will be:

grafik.thumb.png.a7aab1383659f2fb5891edebb5981d2b.png

https://www.caribana-festival.ch/en/ticketing/

I just bought a ticket. :yay:

By the way, I don't know why it says "THURSDAY 06", it is the button for Thursday 16. :hypo:

:clap:

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Prisca said:

I think it's an error in English translation.

In French it's correct 

image.thumb.png.241219060b3434012dfab4cceb35a078.png

I bought a place too. Like this I can occupy my brain with plannings :lol3:

BTW the 16th has the best score in sales. Already 19%

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 3

On 11/9/2021 at 8:34 PM, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

On the festival website

Mika the 6th of July at 10pm.

image.thumb.png.b4b544ef3beca9cbd9002f317995153f.png

Ok, I get a bit overexcited now. I also tried to buy a ticket for this festival. :lmfao:

Somehow, I managed to create an account, but still the form keeps coming up to enter my account details and I can't make a purchase. :confused: However, my account is created (I even received a confirmation email).

Now I don't know if I'm just not capable or the site has a problem? :dunno_grin:

Anyway: I'll try again tomorrow. :original:

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Ok, I get a bit overexcited now. I also tried to buy a ticket for this festival. :lmfao:

Somehow, I managed to create an account, but still the form keeps coming up to enter my account details and I can't make a purchase. :confused: However, my account is created (I even received a confirmation email).

Now I don't know if I'm just not capable or the site has a problem? :dunno_grin:

Anyway: I'll try again tomorrow. :original:

Yes. I had the same probleme. But you live in Switzerland so I don't understand why you can't pay for your purchase.

I wrote an email to Ticketix but no aswer yet.

Mabye we are too many on the server?

Anyway another fan from Switzerland paid my ticket instead.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I think it's an error in English translation.

In French it's correct 

Yes, I saw it. I ordered the ticket in French. :original:

Just when I changed the language and made the screenshot I was like: Why the heck says it "THURSDAY 6"? :lmfao:

13 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I bought a place too. Like this I can occupy my brain with plannings :lol3:

Great, one person I know there. :thumb_yello:

I'll put down my mask, so you recognize me. :biggrin2:  :teehee:

15 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

BTW the 16th has the best score in sales. Already 19%

:clap:

16 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Yes. I had the same probleme. But you live in Switzerland so I don't understand why you can't pay for your purchase.

I just saw now. I could buy a ticket for the festival in Switzerland but not for the festival in France. :dunno_grin:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hero said:

Are these tickets refundable if it turns out he's not confirmed? 

So the Caribana Festival and the Pause Guitare Festival are confirmed... you should be OK unless Covid gets in the way somehow! So don't fret!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

On 11/9/2021 at 9:47 PM, Kumazzz said:

Twitter

Le Festival Pause Guitare Sud de France

Since the gig is now confirmed, I have created a thread for the ALBI Festival Pause Guitare Sur de France:

Edited by Prisca
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Hero said:

Are these tickets refundable if it turns out he's not confirmed? 

According to what is written on the Caribana website:

Tickets are neither exchanged nor refunded. In case of cancellation of artists, tickets are not refunded.

image.thumb.png.7ef97b15af84a2570e2f63c7623c6d89.png

• Thanks 2

11 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I couldn’t pay for my ticket either. I called my creditcard company and they say the payment request has never reached them, so it must be something on the site.

Wrote them an email, no answer yet… who can help me 😭 I can immediately pay back per PayPal.

1 minute ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I couldn’t pay for my ticket either. I called my creditcard company and they say the payment request has never reached them, so it must be something on the site.

Wrote them an email, no answer yet… who can help me 😭 I can immediately pay back per PayPal.

If it's for the festival in Switzerland, I can pay for you, if it's for the festival in France, it's not possible.