dcdeb

• Replies 847
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So we have a clear statement from him now :thumb_yello::cheerful_h4h:

Wow!! He ain't f-ing around this time. I'm so happy that he is happy and proud and free. This is wonderful. :fangurl:

Well said :thumb_yello: I love, that he is totally straightforward this time because that shows that he seems to have found full self-acceptance finally over the last year(s). I'm so happy for him :huglove:

:lmfao: I think you beat my post for humour points ... :teehee:

Seriously though ... I'm so proud of him - I'm really pleased he's so happy and content with who he is, and who he is with, that he feels he can say this now ... :thumb_yello:

A+ for effort!:naughty:

I hope the 'is he, isn't he' debate can finally be put to rest (I'm really bored with it) and we can get on with appreciating Mika for what he is - a beautiful person and amazing singer, songwriter and musician. :thumb_yello:

:yay: for Mika and I hope he and his partner will be very happy for a long long time.

Edited by Treasa

So, I loved the bit of mystery and uncertainity which entertained MFC all these years, but now I feel some kind of relief. I'm glad it turned out like this, and I'm proud that Mika decided that clearing the things up will made his life better.

If he is happy now, I'm happy too :huglove:

I love him so much and glad that he is stronger now, and not lonely. He deserves to feel freedom.

Edited by Dreamy_Queen

So, I loved the bit of mystery and uncertainity which entertained MFC all these years, but now I feel some kind of relief. I'm glad it turned out like this, and I'm proud that Mika decided that clearing the things up will male his life better.

If he is happy now, I'm happy too :huglove:

Freudian slip of your translator:wink2:

I wonder what they will make up to deny this!!! :lmfao:

"I've found the strength to come to terms ..." He suffered. But for you it is :lmfao: ​​and recruitment of the proud, no more. I'm dying from your jubilation. If He had not been such, it is necessary that He become such. For the sake of another little plus. I think, you would have felt frustrated. But "they" feel pain. I'm not proud. I do not want to have bad and angry emotions. I learn humility. Unpleasant to see how people are just rubbing their palms, "yo! Our added." I feel compassion to Him. He was forced to come to terms and accept it. I do not believe that there was no choice, but He thinks.

You wrote "them" enemies, because they think differently. I found the strength to write it. Attack me.

"I've found the strength to come to terms ..." He suffered. But for you it is :lmfao: ​​and recruitment of the proud, no more. I'm dying from your jubilation. If He had not been such, it is necessary that He become such. For the sake of another little plus. I think, you would have felt frustrated. But "they" feel pain. I'm not proud. I do not want to have bad and angry emotions. I learn humility. Unpleasant to see how people are just rubbing their palms, "yo! Our added." I feel compassion to Him. He was forced to come to terms and accept it. I do not believe that there was no choice, but He thinks.

You wrote "them" enemies, because they think differently. I found the strength to write it. Attack me.

take it easy Lena. Listen to our advice, take it easy.

No really :mf_rosetinted:

Seriously I never care about that.

And the fact to be proud of him because he said " i'm gay " seriously some people here make me scare, there's things more important in life and in the world :doh:

I'll be very proud of Mika if he don't sing in Emirates for example and explaining because in this country they condamnes homosexual to death :sneaky2: