Mikasounds, Twitter and Facebook updates - Part 12

silver

i have to go to Hallmark tomorrow, i could pick something up and sign it on our behalf & mail it

Do Hallmark have cards with baby doves on them?

i will take a close look for that... nice touch :blush-anim-cl:

Well, I'm going out right now to get a haircut and the Hallmark shop is right next door. I'll take a look and see what I can find. If I come up empty-handed, we'll dump the job on Guylaine. :wink2:

I'm fine with anything as long as unicorns are involved.

Sorry to disappoint. I found no unicorns or doves, for that matter. :(

Found lots of bunnies, and teddy bears, and stars and bottles, and nappies, etc. etc. I bought two very sweet cards, but I'll wait until I hear from Guy as to what she's found. :thumb_yello:

i have to go to Hallmark tomorrow, i could pick something up and sign it on our behalf & mail it

Thanks Guy :huglove: No potatoes involved for once :naughty:

Count me in on whatever you decide.

My congrats have vanished both times that I have Tweeted them. Urgh.

It could be because of your twitter settings, check if you see all twits, the ones you twit to someone are separate now, but they show up if you change the setting.

I love that I was here for the birth of an inside joke. I really feel like I belong now. Is it bad that I'm not too crazy about potatoes?

As far as the card, I trust whoever gets it to get something very tasteful. Nothing too cutesy. Will it be signed MFC or names of participants?

I was wondering too...:teehee:

Found lots of bunnies, and teddy bears, and stars and bottles, and nappies, etc. etc. I bought two very sweet cards, but I'll wait until I hear from Guy as to what she's found. :thumb_yello:

I'll be happy with your choice of cards ladies :thumb_yello:

I've been looking for baby stuff with :chkn: myself and birds do not seem to be in fashion :no:

Edited by crazyaboutmika

It could be because of your twitter settings, check if you see all twits, the ones you twit to someone are separate now, but they show up if you change the setting.

What do you mean?

Nena, that's a pretty intense look, very focused, I like it :wub2:

Thank you very much Guy and Deb, I'm waiting to see the picture of the final choice :aah:

Edited by Log lady

I have a beautiful little baby card here - forgot I had it - let me know if you'd like to use.

if you guys have a small pre-selection of cards, maybe you could post pix on a separate thread, where all mfcers can vote for their fave? :wink2: just an idea, of course it's also fine for me if you decide. :thumb_yello:

OK, I've been a bit distracted the last week or so, but as I'm catching up I see lots of posts like these, but I can't find anywhere that we talk about actually buying the card and sending it. Is that anywhere here? or in a separate thread? I don't want to step on any toes, but I'm happy to get the card and send it if you all tell me exactly how you want it to be handled. :thumb_yello:

I´m will be happy if you take it in your Hands and trust your taste , thank you :flowers2:

if you guys have a small pre-selection of cards, maybe you could post pix on a separate thread, where all mfcers can vote for their fave? :wink2: just an idea, of course it's also fine for me if you decide. :thumb_yello:

Good idea!

I just took pics... now to see where to put 'em... :wink2:

france7885 @france7885

Il est à qui ce noeud papillon ? À @mikasounds ou à Mel ?

MIKA official Verified account @mikasounds

Haha! Yes @france7885 Just off air on TF1 evening news & YES I WAS wearing the bow tie I bought for Mel at New Years! pic.twitter.com/q98DnEVUhB

10334330_648108088571974_3996718552820534477_n.jpg

http://celebutante.tumblr.com/post/85455162030/hissingganja-happy-moms-day

Mika has to tweet about anything different as soon as possible, otherwise the potato will became another one MFC artefact, like Collander ;)

... or he can troll a bit and tweet about potato peeling :fisch:

So you've seen his potato and can say that with absolute certainty, can you? :naughty:

france7885 @france7885

Il est à qui ce noeud papillon ? À @mikasounds ou à Mel ?

MIKA official Verified account @mikasounds

Haha! Yes @france7885 Just off air on TF1 evening news & YES I WAS wearing the bow tie I bought for Mel at New Years! pic.twitter.com/q98DnEVUhB

10334330_648108088571974_3996718552820534477_n.jpg

Mel and her Master - equally beautiful ...:wub2:

Love,love

me

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 1h

'Brilliant @KirstyWark documentary on sexism and the battle against chauvinism online.

Excellent interviews perfectly paced.' BBC2

I wanted to see this, but I was shattered last night and fell asleep before it started.

Kirsty is a great presenter, and I was very interested to see her take this subject on.

I will try to catch it on the iPlayer later.

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 1h

'Brilliant @KirstyWark documentary on sexism and the battle against chauvinism online.

Excellent interviews perfectly paced.' BBC2

Great! He's tweeted to a UKTV presenter, about something on UKTV! Things are looking up!

I didn't see it, but I'll try to watch it later.