Mika in French Press - 2014

BiaIchihara

Yes I respect it and I have no need whatsoever to see a pic of the two of them. :naughty: I just get the sense that there is some fear there and it's unwarranted. It might make life easier for them, that's all. But obviously it's their choice.

I totally agree.

You know, I used to wonder how anyone could let a photographer into their house and just invade their privacy, but when you have a house like that, no wonder he let them in :naughty:

If I had a house like that, I'd want to show it off :aah:

A friend of mine used to work for a celebrity (won't say which one - but a household name in UK) She used to get the stylists in to redecorate her home every so often so that she could sell this type of article. I think the article paid for the decor. :teehee:

I don't think Mika would get stylists in though :naughty:

Yes I respect it and I have no need whatsoever to see a pic of the two of them. :naughty: I just get the sense that there is some fear there and it's unwarranted. It might make life easier for them, that's all. But obviously it's their choice.

I agree with you Christine. While I'm not desperate to see him with his partner, I do think he would find it easier if they came out as a couple.

For example, if he has a child he couldn't say to the kid, "you must not talk about Uncle So-and-so because it's a secret."

It could be that the partner is the one who wants to keep things quiet, but it's a shame really, that they are not open about their relationship. We would all be so happy for them. Also, it's always possible that someone close might spill the beans, so it would be better if Mika spilled them first.

I don't think Mika would get stylists in though :naughty:

I also don't think Match gave him enough money to pay for his decor!! :naughty:

For example, if he has a child he couldn't say to the kid, "you must not talk about Uncle So-and-so because it's a secret."

Don't think he would be Uncle So and So. More like Daddy. :teehee: Anyway I'm sure their relationship is not a secret. He just doesn't talk about it with the press. I assume their child would not talk to the press either. :aah:

I think all of this "privacy" business is a sort of post-traumatic stress from dealing with homophobia and nothing to do with normal celebrity privacy. I can't think of any straight couple who are not known to the public on some level even if they are never in the tabloids, don't spend a lot of time at celeb hangouts, etc. Adele, for example, is even more private than Mika but everyone knows who her partner is.

I think all of this "privacy" business is a sort of post-traumatic stress from dealing with homophobia and nothing to do with normal celebrity privacy. I can't think of any straight couple who are not known to the public on some level even if they are never in the tabloids, don't spend a lot of time at celeb hangouts, etc. Adele, for example, is even more private than Mika but everyone knows who her partner is.

I agree, maybe his partner doesn't want everybody to know he is gay? I mean, it's different to come out with his family and friends, than be recognized as someone's partner...

Of course, I respect their choice ;)

If it works for them, which it seems to, I'm fine with it.

I actually think it's pretty cool that in this day and age, with social media, and all that stuff, that they have managed to keep it discreet. I just hope it doesn't ever come out in some icky tabloid way out of their control.

But fans don't have any access. It doesn't matter if they know a name or a face or not. In fact I think if people knew some of them might get real and stop tweeting Mika that they plan to marry him. :naughty: I think all his "psycho fans" are female so it's a bit different than being jealous of another woman. It's easy to live in a fantasy world where Mika is available when he always looks like he's available.

I want to see him with babies :wub2:

I'm not normal :naughty:

Show business is so wierd :teehee:

Claude François who had lots of female fans as well got married and he soon had two kids and his record company said ok for being married but say you only have one kid, so one of them was "hidden" :doh:

It was revealed only much later than he had two sons...and since they looked alike it was easy to hide one, but silly in my opinion.

But I can understand that Mika doesn't want his boyfriend to be followed around by paparazzi :thumb_yello: When you love someone you certainly don't want that to happen to them.

And her eyes and the face expression are so tender and beautiful!

And maybe I like her even more because she's the same age as me :aah:

And the only one whos' got blue eyes, she's really beautiful but I prefer Mika :blush-anim-cl:

From what I've seen, I think Fortuně got about 1,000 marriage proposals on Twitter today. :naughty:

If I was him, I would always be scared that girls could fancy me just to get in the family. Not to actually hit on big bro, of course, but just to hang around, you know.