Tour rumours 2019

mellody

Wow the London date is one day after my birthday!:yay: However if the tickets are £63 I think that may be a little too expensive for me, along with transport and stuff:dunno:

How much have Mika tickets been in the past for shows in the UK?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Irem Aytepe said:

It's Europe tour? What about other countries

Typically, artists will announce one leg or part of a tour at a time. Right now Mika is about to announce his Europe part of his tour, but he will probably be going elsewhere too. So just stay tuned and be patient! 

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Gemz said:

Wow the London date is one day after my birthday!:yay: However if the tickets are £63 I think that may be a little too expensive for me, along with transport and stuff:dunno:

How much have Mika tickets been in the past for shows in the UK?

They were much more reasonably priced.  Wait for the official sale, there may be cheaper tickets available then.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Irem Aytepe said:

This is really bad I don't want to only one who can't go to the concert

I have hope, I'm not waiting. I started to do something

:thumb_yello: :hug:

1 hour ago, devantlesoleil said:

How much do you think tickets for the Shepherd's Bush show will be? And how fast will they sell out? Did anyone see him at London Palladium?

We don't know the prices yet, but one site is already quoting £64.  The good tickets go fast, but you should get a ticket OK

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Irem Aytepe said:

This is really bad I don't want to only one who can't go to the concert

I have hope, I'm not waiting. I started to do something

Would you be able to travel out of Turkey?

2 hours ago, giraffeandy said:

Ok, so basically my only options are Zurich and Strasbourg... Zurich is 700 km away and Strasbourg 600 km. :crybaby:

Which one would be easiest to get to?  I know it seems a long way, but I can remember South American fans travelling 2 days by bus to get to a gig!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, giraffeandy said:

Ok, so basically my only options are Zurich and Strasbourg... Zurich is 700 km away and Strasbourg 600 km. :crybaby:

If i were you I would go. It's not difficult. Find a friend and take a bus! Also it would be very enjoyable. Don't forget, you can go!! C'mooon

1 minute ago, silver said:

Which one would be easiest to get to?  I know it seems a long way, but I can remember South American fans travelling 2 days by bus to get to a gig!

There's a direct bus line to both Zurich and Strasbourg, it goes over night and takes about 9 hours. Unfortunately the plane is even more expensive than to Paris as it's not as frequented. I'm considering Zurich because I've already been to Strasbourg twice and I'd probably spend one more day there because the bus line goes just once a day in the evening. So I also need to find an accommodation for one night. There are some offers on Booking.com but the problem is I don't know if I can find someone to join me... It would be cheaper (and better of course) to travel with someone than alone but there are no Mika fans in my surroundings who would be so dedicated to travel with me... :emot-sad:

7 minutes ago, giraffeandy said:

There's a direct bus line to both Zurich and Strasbourg, it goes over night and takes about 9 hours. Unfortunately the plane is even more expensive than to Paris as it's not as frequented. I'm considering Zurich because I've already been to Strasbourg twice and I'd probably spend one more day there because the bus line goes just once a day in the evening. So I also need to find an accommodation for one night. There are some offers on Booking.com but the problem is I don't know if I can find someone to join me... It would be cheaper (and better of course) to travel with someone than alone but there are no Mika fans in my surroundings who would be so dedicated to travel with me... :emot-sad:

I bet the air fare Prague to Paris would be cheaper than my rail fare from home to London!

7 minutes ago, silver said:

I bet the air fare Prague to Paris would be cheaper than my rail fare from home to London!

Ryanair (return ticket) just about 85 euros! But it's the airport which is 100 km from Paris so it's not as cheap actually...

I considered the Bercy concert as well but the date isn't the best, just two days before Christmas Eve... 

44 minutes ago, giraffeandy said:

There'll probably be a bunch of German MFCers in Zurich, so I'm sure you'll find someone to share a room with. ;) I'm planning to go as well... (hope it'll work out, as it's a Friday!). Last time in Zurich we had a nice flat with 6 beds via Airbnb. There'll be threads for every gig here on MFC, and I doubt Zurich tickets will sell out quickly, so there's plenty of time to plan.

• Like 2

Les dates annoncées pour la France .....

Pour Paris :

MIKA - 22/12/19

demi-étoile-vide-gauche.PNGdemi-étoile-vide-droite.PNGdemi-étoile-vide-gauche.PNGdemi-étoile-vide-droite.PNGdemi-étoile-vide-gauche.PNGdemi-étoile-vide-droite.PNGdemi-étoile-vide-gauche.PNGdemi-étoile-vide-droite.PNGdemi-étoile-vide-gauche.PNGdemi-étoile-vide-droite.PNG
Mise en vente le vendredi 07 juin à 10:00

MIKA

A partir du
déc.
CONCERT - VARIETE INTERNATIONALE

Artiste: MIKA 

• 8 bd de Bercy
  • 75012 PARIS  - FRANCE 

Ne manquez pas Mika en tournée du 15 novembre 2019 au 14 février 2020!
Quatre ans après son dernier album, Mika est de retour avec My Name  Is Michael Holbrook, son nouvel opus qui sortira le 4 octobre. Pour l'occasion, il se lance dans une tournée de 13 dates dans toute la France, dont un passage à Paris le dimanche 22 décembre 2019 à L ACCORHOTELS ARENA

Un événement à ne pas manquer!

Réservez vos places de concert pour: MIKA - ACCORHOTELS ARENA
Le prix des places est compris entre: 45.50 et 78.50 €
Date: dimanche 22 décembre 2019
E-ticket pour imprimer vos billets à domicile dès la fin de la commande pour MIKA ainsi que pour le plan de la salle interactif pour choisir vos places dans le lieu: ACCORHOTELS ARENA.

Placement :

- Placement Mixte : 
- Catégorie : Carré Or numérotée 
- Catégorie 1 & 2 : Numérotées 
- Fosse : Placement libre debout

- 4 places maximum par commande. 

- Attention! Du fait de la modularité de la salle la numérotation des gradins est inversée Le rang 01 
est donc le plus éloigné de la scène l'orchestre et les balcons ont une numérotation normale

- Tous les spectateurs doivent impérativement être en possession d'un billet,
y compris les enfants quel que soit leur âge.

- Réservation pour personne en situation d'handicap, et personne à mobilité réduite : 01.46.91.57.68

Edited by Marie-christine Suire