Ice Cream

53 minutes ago, silver said:

There will always be people attracted by a particular song, for whatever reason.  

True, everyone with their pleasure ...  🍦 :)

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Now when Mika has to sign his stuff he should do it  with this one :naughty: #Icecream sommer-eis-smilie_012.gif

35527217_1981984505209277_90601136684395

I thought I'd be happy with the Mika pens that I already had, but seeing this I knew that was just a lie I kept telling myself so I wouldn't cry. I want this pen so badly!! It looks amazing!!

• Haha 3

40 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Now when Mika has to sign his stuff he should do it  with this one :naughty: #Icecream sommer-eis-smilie_012.gif

35527217_1981984505209277_90601136684395

Maybe this pen was sending us a little message about the single?

Hmm, we have to be careful about other pens.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

31 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

THIS IS THE ARTWORK !

mika_ice_cream.thumb.jpg.0805d6674dc12ee235a38ae53ef6cfe8.jpg

Mika - Ice Cream (Radio Date: 31-05-2019) 

https://www.earone.it/news/mika_ice_cream_radio_date_31_05_2019_35671827/

As I just said on the other thread, it looks somehow disturbing to me - but at least they managed to give the swimming pool teeth! :lmao:

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

36 minutes ago, Dominika said:

What a surprise! :eek:

I'm getting so curious because of this cover ! :cheer:

I can't sleep because of this cover. Even if it's not the one for the single (we will see soon) , it made my brain explode with pictures, words, meanings.

The best two are related to Andy. And it made my heart melt like an ice cream . So sweet that Mika wanted it 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦

• Like 2

HOLLYWOODhttps://www.uncrazed.com/mika-return-friday-new-single-ice-cream/12611/

MIKA Returns This Friday With New Single ‘Ice Cream’

Yooooooo Mika! Let’s set the record by saying Mika is one of the greatest artists of all time — and yes, this is an opinionated article but we are basing this on facts.

Mika, or MIKA, real name Michael Penniman, was born 18 August, 1983, making him 35-years-old at the time of this article, but his music throws you into it’s very own, unique time era. In 2007, after recording his first extended play, Dodgy Holiday, he was named the number-one predicted breakthrough act.

His first full-length studio album, Life in Cartoon Motion, sold over 5.6 million copies worldwide; leading him to win Best British Breakthrough in the Brit Awards, along with receiving a Grammy Award nomination, later topping the UK Singles Chart with Grace Kelly in 2007.

Ever since then, his music has bettered and formed a wonderful masterpiece in a music collectors catalogue, or playlist, for a moderner term.

It’s time for us to express our excitement, because the official announcement for his latest single has been made. In a post on Instagram, Mika said, “I am putting the final touches (literally) to the single #IceCream cover and album artwork. I wanted to hand write the album title myself to make it feel intimate.

Meanwhile in London, my sister Yasmine has been busy painting elements for the artwork. Check out my Instagram story to see a video of her desk at this very moment! ❤️🤓

Attached to the caption are several images giving us a glimpse as to what to expect… this Friday. The excitement is real, and now it’s time for a throwback playlist of Mika’s greatest hits (all of his music), whilst attempting to match his vocals.

• Like 7

7 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

Tomorrow ( on 31st May )

I'd like to celebrate #mikaicecream as Twitter trending all over the world from 0:00 in any country / TIME-zone.

Do you have any thoughts ? 

How about this proposal ?

@dcdeb @silver @mellody @mari62 @guylainem123

Thanks !

Pictures of ice cream (...or US EATING ICE CREAM?!) all over twitter wish hashtags such as #icecream #mikaisback #mfc

🤷🏼‍♀️😃

• Like 3