Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram updates - 2020

Dominika

Just saw some stories by others of the XF crew, that they're on their way to Rome. So I suppose filming will start again tomorrow, and Mika was just there a bit earlier to attend Pierpaolo's show.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, mellody said:

Just wondering, what does the other guy say to him, where he replies with "always" (sempre)?

He says "you're a terrific poser", "sei un poser tremendo" in Italian! That's why you could hear "sei un po'...", it was the beginning of poser ^_^

Edited by sara09
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, sara09 said:

He says "you're a terrific poser", "sei un poser tremendo" in Italian! That's why you could hear "sei un po'...", it was the beginning of poser ^_^

Hehe, thanks, that makes sense. :teehee: He probably made sure his hair and shirt and everything looked perfect before he started filming. :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Ha ha ha ha !

The best hairdo 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Lol, I first thought the hair on his shoulder was part of the "evil" filter! 🙈 :lmfao: The 2nd filter isn't much more human imo, just less scary and more silly. :teehee: Anyway I like it that he's posting more again now. :wub2:

1 hour ago, Mikasister said:

Noooo!!!!!  cutting his hair again.  :crybaby: And he's not wearing mask.  :wags_finger:  When i go to the hairdresser I have to  wear mask.

"Evil infection". :mf_rosetinted: :naughty:

He had dinner with the Pierpaolo crew yesterday. Some of the other judges & crew members had dinner with other people... it's what happens everywhere, I see it here, too. People get careless, idk, I think there are many reasons for that, the lockdown has been too long, the fears are too big so you lie to yourself, thinking it won't make a difference, you see others doing the same,... I'm sure there'll be a 2nd wave, a 2nd strict lockdown, because these things happen everywhere. It's like with global warming, if you don't get an immediate feedback, you don't do what's necessary (and I think that's true for most people, I certainly don't do enough against global warming :( ), so in the end we'll all have to live with the consequences. :dunno:

From a different point of view you could also say it's not a hairdresser but work. And when people are at work in an office all day, they usually won't have to wear a mask there, so it's already a lot that everyone except the judges is wearing masks. :dunno: I suppose they're being tested for Covid regularly, because they can't afford having the whole team in quarantine, if one of them catches it.

• Like 1

My brain turned to mush when I saw him log and say hi on the live. I didn’t know how fast to get off the stream to make room for Mika!! I just said “hi Mika!” and answered Deb’s question only with 10% of my brain. 

Whenever I will get to see or meet him live in the future, I’m sure I’ll just stare at him with my mouth open and he’ll think I’m weird.
Well I am, but only in his presence 🤣 shoot me!

• Haha 7

18 hours ago, Mikasister said:

Noooo!!!!!  cutting his hair again.  :crybaby: And he's not wearing mask.  :wags_finger:  When i go to the hairdresser I have to  wear mask.

I miss the curls 😟 And you’re right, he should wear a mask. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Hahahaha Manuelito's story

"Mum, don't be jealous. This is Mika's fanbase" 

2359114532625094622143844646top.jpg

That makes him more sympathic to me 

(Not that I have anything against him , I just don't like rap music)

• Like 3
  • Haha 1