Live stream benefit concert ‘I Love Beirut’, 19 Sept 2020

giraffeandy

1 hour ago, mellody said:

Ah, see? So it really could be that with the tickets. I mean, imagine there's a limit of 10 million, definitely enough for all Mika fans, but Danna has 27 million followers on IG - so if they announce she'll be there in like 1 or 2 weeks, it's good if by that point all Mika fans will have bought their ticket already. 😅

And if they buy tickets, can you imagin the money Mika would collect for Beirut?????? :jawdrop:

• Like 4

5 hours ago, mellody said:

Well, I guess it's only my impression cos I always want more. :lmao:

Thanks for the link. :original:

Edited by Starlight

You can buy an official 'I love Beirut' shirt online, all the proceeds will be donated to charity... 

image.png.bf2bf91ce20f209ac8fd0cf294f08c74.png

https://shopus.mikasounds.com/products/i-love-beirut-t-shirt?variant=33288844738648

https://shop.virginemi.com/mika/*/*/I-LOVE-BEIRUT-CHARITY-T-SHIRT/6OO10000000

(Release Date 02 October 2020)

Edited by giraffeandy
  • Like 5

59 minutes ago, giraffeandy said:

You can buy an official 'I love Beirut' shirt online, all the proceeds will be donated to charity... 

image.png.bf2bf91ce20f209ac8fd0cf294f08c74.png

https://shopus.mikasounds.com/products/i-love-beirut-t-shirt?variant=33288844738648

https://shop.virginemi.com/mika/*/*/I-LOVE-BEIRUT-CHARITY-T-SHIRT/6OO10000000

(Release Date 02 October 2020)

mikainstagram IG story

118647481_206635737476780_8535950525421442752_n.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, giraffeandy said:

Hmmm. on the page in GBP they mention the release date the 2nd of October.

Nothing mentioned on the page in USD....

1 minute ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Hmmm. on the page in GBP they mention the release date the 2nd of October.

Nothing mentioned on the page in USD....

Yes but I guess it will be the same because it probably takes some time to make all these T-shirts... 

Btw, in the second shop you can switch your currency to EUR/USD instead of GBP. 

• Like 1

Just now, giraffeandy said:

Yes but I guess it will be the same because it probably takes some time to make all these T-shirts... 

Btw, in the second shop you can switch your currency to EUR/USD instead of GBP. 

I've ordered the one in USD.

Anyway the donation is done. Now I can wait :thumb_yello:

I have my self-made t-shirt for the show :wink2:

• Like 1

I'm just confused about the shipping costs... The first shop is shipping from US, the second one from UK. I live in EU so I thought the shipping from the second shop would be cheaper but in fact, I would pay less in the US shop. But there's the note "LOCAL CUSTOMS & DUTIES MAY APPLY". Tbh, I've never ordered from the US, are there any additional costs? 

Edited by giraffeandy
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, giraffeandy said:

I'm just confused about the shipping costs... The first shop is shipping from US, the second one from UK. I live in EU so I thought the shipping from the second shop would be cheaper but in fact, I would pay less in the US shop. But there's the note "LOCAL CUSTOMS & DUTIES MAY APPLY". Tbh, I've never ordered from the US, are there any additional costs? 

It's possible. I think items with a value under 20 or 25€ are no problem, but if it's more, you might have to pay for customs when the parcel arrives. I once had to pay that when I ordered the special album book edition of NPIH from Korea. But sometimes you're lucky and it just gets through without extra payment.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mellody said:

It's possible. I think items with a value under 20 or 25€ are no problem, but if it's more, you might have to pay for customs when the parcel arrives. I once had to pay that when I ordered the special album book edition of NPIH from Korea. But sometimes you're lucky and it just gets through without extra payment.

Do you know how much the fee can be? It would be stupid to pay less for shipping but then pay even more for extra costs... And unfortunately, this is the money that doesn't go to charity, otherwise I wouldn't care. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, giraffeandy said:

Do you know how much the fee can be? It would be stupid to pay less for shipping but then pay even more for extra costs... And unfortunately, this is the money that doesn't go to charity, otherwise I wouldn't care. 

I think it depends on the price of the item, but not sure. I ordered about 6 or 7 Korean books for friends, and had to pay about 40€ for customs. But that was over 200€ or even more iirc, with a price of 30€ it shouldn't be that much. Also not sure if it's the same everywhere in the EU or if it's different in different countries. Maybe you can find info about it online?

1 minute ago, mellody said:

I think it depends on the price of the item, but not sure. I ordered about 6 or 7 Korean books for friends, and had to pay about 40€ for customs. But that was over 200€ or even more iirc, with a price of 30€ it shouldn't be that much. Also not sure if it's the same everywhere in the EU or if it's different in different countries. Maybe you can find info about it online?

Thanks, that's quite a lot. I think I'll order from the UK shop anyway, at least it should arrive a bit earlier hopefully.

Ordered my t-shirt! 😃

I ordered from what I assume is the UK/EU site and it made me wonder if this t-shirt is being sold there now with lower shipping costs, then how come previous merch hasn't been sold through that site before? 🤔

26 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Ordered my t-shirt! 😃

I ordered from what I assume is the UK/EU site and it made me wonder if this t-shirt is being sold there now with lower shipping costs, then how come previous merch hasn't been sold through that site before? 🤔

I asked the same question when the MNIMH merch went on sale.  Considering the bulk of Mika's fans are EU/UK based, I don't know why the store isn't based somewhere there.

• Like 6

I added Soprano's part

See those rivers under my eyes
My prayers to those Gods
I have never seen a winter, such a cold winter
Never seen hell, from so close

Come on, move your body to the right and to the left
Come on, twist yourself
We are not automatons
Come on, dance, dance at whatever cost, we don't need, we don't need doubts
Come on, move, don't stay in your bed
What are you saying? You already said all that stuff
Turn on any music, any song.

Come on, turn it up, there are too many things in our heads, too many nights without advice
Keep celebrating in your heart, keep your heart on holidays
We are fine anywhere, this is what the sun is

And when you fall down on your knees, keep your heart on holidays
And if life drives you crazy, even without the sun
Keep your heart high, keep celebrating in your heart

With you, no matter where , in Miami or Marseille
Keep your heart high, keep your heart on holidays

With you, no matter where , in Miami or Marseille
Keep your heart high, keep your heart on holidays

And when you fall down on your knees, keep your heart on holidays
And if life drives you crazy, even without the sun
Keep your heart high, keep celebrating

See those storms
In my eyes
They are raging
But against what?

Come on, move your body to the right and to the left
Come on, twist yourself
We are not automatons
Come on, dance, dance at whatever cost, we don't need, we don't need doubts
Come on, move, don't stay in your bed
What are you saying? You already said all that stuff
Turn on any music, any song.

Come on, turn it up, there are too many things in our heads, too many nights without advice
We are fine anywhere, this is what the sun is