Live stream benefit concert ‘I Love Beirut’, 19 Sept 2020

giraffeandy

7 minutes ago, mika cool said:

Can someone tell me if I can watch it form Africa or do I need to be in Europe Asia oceania or America? 

I don't think that the livestream will be geolocated, I guess you can watch it all around the world, just at another time according to your time zone.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mika cool said:

Can someone tell me if I can watch it form Africa or do I need to be in Europe Asia oceania or America? 

You should be able to watch it from Africa, it's just a matter of choosing the right time zone (I would guess Europe, for you).

• Like 1

7 hours ago, mika cool said:

If you can usually watch YouTube, then you should be able to see the livestream. When you buy your ticket, you can choose which time zone you'd like to watch. Then an hour before the event begins, you'll get an email with a special YouTube link, and you should be all set!

• Like 1

Today at 16:50 Mika will speak about the I ❤ Beirut gig at Wired Next Fest, via streaming: https://nextfest2020.wired.it/speaker/mika/?refresh_ce= and https://nextfest2020.wired.it/events/i-love-beirut-mika/ - not sure tho where we can watch the streaming? Seems he's scheduled only for 5 minutes, so I suppose it's just promo for the gig.

• Like 3

The Funk Off group posted some videos from rehearsals of Lollipop in their FB page :thumb_yello:

And a link to Firenze Today about the shooting in San Casciano.

https://www.firenzetoday.it/social/mika-video-canzone-san-casciano.html?fbclid=IwAR34I0GzLpV_Hbay7vdBM8UVqfwFeTwK7BjShA-HXc2m3y-17GZyi_bY1Xg

image.thumb.png.7a202ff76a059ebd0666b24cc55d00d6.png

• Like 3

3 hours ago, mellody said:

Today at 16:50 Mika will speak about the I ❤ Beirut gig at Wired Next Fest, via streaming: https://nextfest2020.wired.it/speaker/mika/?refresh_ce= and https://nextfest2020.wired.it/events/i-love-beirut-mika/ - not sure tho where we can watch the streaming? Seems he's scheduled only for 5 minutes, so I suppose it's just promo for the gig.

The live to watch link

https://nextfest2020.wired.it/live/#1

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Paoletta said:

@Anna Ko Kolkowska i'm so sad.because  my parents  don't want me to be on the pc in the evening... that's all!!! sorry😢

you can see if another time can be adequate for you

For example, I bought a ticket for Europe and I live in the US, so that I can watch the concert Saturday at 3pm and then a second time at 9pm

2 minutes ago, Amy hudsone said:

you can see if another time can be adequate for you

For example, I bought a ticket for Europe and I live in the US, so that I can watch the concert Saturday at 3pm and then a second time at 9pm

Amy for Europe it doesn't work. Because European concert is the first and it will start at 9pm. So other zones are even later in the night :shocked:

I bought the one for Europe and one for US time and I will stay up till the 3am to watch it!

9 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Amy for Europe it doesn't work. Because European concert is the first and it will start at 9pm. So other zones are even later in the night :shocked:

I bought the one for Europe and one for US time and I will stay up till the 3am to watch it!

Are you going to stay up till 3am to rewatch it!!!!!

I have just seen the trailer published by Canal plus it looks amazing!

Also, I checked time sone, doesn't 10pm NZST correspond to 12pm in Europe

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Amy hudsone said:

Are you going to stay up till 3am to rewatch it!!!!!

I have just seen the trailer published by Canal plus it looks amazing!

Also, I checked time sone, doesn't 10pm NZST correspond to 12pm in Europe

Yes, Amy, I will stay all night to watch the concert> It's better than queueing for 10 hours in the cold :lol3: :lol3:

I am lost with all these time zone abreviations.

If you try to book a ticket the time will appear accoring to your time zone.

So I know that US concert will start at 3am CET.

image.png.e79abfe9a01816a390f55d93b8ca7146.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Yes, Amy, I will stay all night to watch the concert> It's better than queueing for 10 hours in the cold :lol3: :lol3:

I am lost with all these time zone abreviations.

If you try to book a ticket the time will appear accoring to your time zone.

So I know that US concert will start at 3am CET.

image.png.e79abfe9a01816a390f55d93b8ca7146.png

Yes you are right, and I guess if you buy a ticket for AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALAND & ASIA, you can watch the concert Sunday at noon 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Amy hudsone said:

Yes you are right, and I guess if you buy a ticket for AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALAND & ASIA, you can watch the concert Sunday at noon 

You are right. But this is the time when I have my brother for lunch. So not the perfect time to watch the concert :lol3: 

At night I will be alone with Mika :wink2: AAAAAALLLLLL long night :lol3:

• Haha 2

On 9/17/2020 at 6:26 PM, Amy hudsone said:

Are you sure it's on sunday ?

I'd rather say monday? 

Edited by carafon