Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

3 minutes ago, mellody said:

Haha, well the last part is what I mean, big smile because he managed to confuse us again. :naughty: He could have just written "I filmed this last year" or something - but yeah, a) he's Mr. Mysterious, and b) as we figured out, there's several options, we don't know if it's an old or a new video. In fact, I wouldn't have noticed that banner at all, but of course MFCers are very observant, and Mika knows that. :roftl: I guess I'll just trust him that it's a current video and he didn't even look at those banners closely because why would he bother if he just filmed it this week? :dunno_grin:That's what I prefer to think.

Anyway, if intentional or unintentional, he did give us something to discuss here - mission accomplished. :naughty:

a question to ask him in London (if we manage to meet him after the show)

• Haha 4

Just now, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

a question to ask him in London (if we manage to meet him after the show)

I've learned over the years to not ask him any questions that he won't answer... and that probably is one of those - especially if it's in fact an old video. 🙈 He seems to have a sixth sense for avoiding uncomfortable questions, guess he might have learned that from early interviews. 😅 

I hope we'll get to meet him, but I wonder if he might not do it because he fears he'd get too many questions about his upcoming projects, that he can't answer yet. But maybe by Thursday he'll be ready to share a tiny bit more information that'll keep us happy and excited enough to not ask too much about things he can't tell yet? :teehee: Or distract us in other ways from whatever we might have wanted to ask. :naughty: I remember we used to say that Mika steals people's brains because when he looks at us a certain way we forget everything we wanted to say. :lmfao:

I don't have any questions in mind that I want to ask him, because mostly I forget them or I don't get the chance... I'll just be happy if he decides to have a little chat with us, and if something comes to my mind then that I could ask, I will, and if not, I'll just listen. :dunno_grin:

• Haha 3

52 minutes ago, mellody said:

I've learned over the years to not ask him any questions that he won't answer... and that probably is one of those - especially if it's in fact an old video. 🙈 He seems to have a sixth sense for avoiding uncomfortable questions, guess he might have learned that from early interviews. 😅 

I hope we'll get to meet him, but I wonder if he might not do it because he fears he'd get too many questions about his upcoming projects, that he can't answer yet. But maybe by Thursday he'll be ready to share a tiny bit more information that'll keep us happy and excited enough to not ask too much about things he can't tell yet? :teehee: Or distract us in other ways from whatever we might have wanted to ask. :naughty: I remember we used to say that Mika steals people's brains because when he looks at us a certain way we forget everything we wanted to say. :lmfao:

I don't have any questions in mind that I want to ask him, because mostly I forget them or I don't get the chance... I'll just be happy if he decides to have a little chat with us, and if something comes to my mind then that I could ask, I will, and if not, I'll just listen. :dunno_grin:

I never have questions to ask him. Especially when I see him. All seems to me so trivial! :dunno:

Anyway I had only one occasion to talk to him. But I had a subject to talk :bleh:

So I don't expect anything in London - if we ever see him.

But other fans for sure will ask some questions.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

This is true, he has my brain! I want to ask him to give it back to me. But I will probably forget :facepalm:

:lmfao:

2017-CasaMika.png

This look & smile... although he looks tired, it was late after a long workday, you can still see this little sparkle in his eyes. :wub2: I took this photo and I'm melting every time I see it, thinking that he looked at me that way. :swoon: Ok, at my camera, and he's a pro at flirting with cameras, but can't think that far if my brain says bye-bye to me. :roftl: Hmm, he's probably hiding them under his cap. 🧐 :naughty:

Ok, it's getting late, I'm better off to bed. :roftl:

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

9 hours ago, mellody said:

2017-CasaMika.png

This look & smile... although he looks tired, it was late after a long workday, you can still see this little sparkle in his eyes. :wub2: I took this photo and I'm melting every time I see it, thinking that he looked at me that way. :swoon: Ok, at my camera, and he's a pro at flirting with cameras, but can't think that far if my brain says bye-bye to me. :roftl: Hmm, he's probably hiding them under his cap. 🧐 :naughty:

Ok, it's getting late, I'm better off to bed. :roftl:

That picture is really sweet, I can understand that your brain left your body :lol3: 

But you are exceptionally coherent when speaking to him, I have witnessed it myself and I am in awe with your capability to do so :biggrin2:

The few times I had the opportunity to speak to him, in my head I go “I actually am moderately smart, just not when I’m standing in front of you!”

My facial muscles go: 😆

• Haha 4

17 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

But you are exceptionally coherent when speaking to him, I have witnessed it myself and I am in awe with your capability to do so :biggrin2:

I am? Well, I guess 15 years of training enabled me to speak coherent sentences without brain involvement. :lmfao: 

• Haha 7

Andy seems to be on tour for his podcast (again, or still), he just posted on his IG account... dunno if that means that Mika isn't in Athens anymore, or wasn't there at all, or was/is there without Andy, or they just met for a few days? Or maybe Andy is taking day trips from Athens? I have no idea where he is or how far that is from Athens. Anyway, as we're on the fan theories thread, my theory is that they met in Athens for a few days and now Andy is back on working for his podcast and Mika is back on working for his projects, in... Italy? France? UK? Elsewhere? :roftl:

In fact, we're following the footsteps of Socrates, like Mika (tho in a less literal way), and could sum up this thread with "I know that I know nothing." :lmao: 

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, mellody said:

Andy seems to be on tour for his podcast (again, or still), he just posted on his IG account... dunno if that means that Mika isn't in Athens anymore, or wasn't there at all, or was/is there without Andy, or they just met for a few days? Or maybe Andy is taking day trips from Athens? I have no idea where he is or how far that is from Athens. Anyway, as we're on the fan theories thread, my theory is that they met in Athens for a few days and now Andy is back on working for his podcast and Mika is back on working for his projects, in... Italy? France? UK? Elsewhere? :roftl:

In fact, we're following the footsteps of Socrates, like Mika (tho in a less literal way), and could sum up this thread with "I know that I know nothing." :lmao: 

I think the pics Andy posted are about a week old or so, because he credited Adam who's not in Greece anymore (according to his instagram) so Mika could actually be still in Athens or anywhere else at the moment:aah:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

30 minutes ago, SilviaM said:

I think the pics Andy posted are about a week old or so, because he credited Adam who's not in Greece anymore (according to his instagram) so Mika could actually be still in Athens or anywhere else at the moment:aah:

Ok, Andy is definitely not helping to make us less confused. :roftl: Still nice of him to share those photos. :wub2: 

Shall we place bets which we'll get to hear first, Andy's podcast or new music by Mika? :naughty:

• Haha 5

11 hours ago, SilviaM said:

Yes, I think too that Andy's photos have been taken earlier. He can be now in Athens to edit his podcast.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, mellody said:

Ok, Andy is definitely not helping to make us less confused. :roftl: Still nice of him to share those photos. :wub2: 

Shall we place bets which we'll get to hear first, Andy's podcast or new music by Mika? :naughty:

I was thinking exactly that when I saw the photos. I was expecting the podcast to be out way earlier. They both seem to have a very lose understanding of the word "soon". My bet is still on the podcast though, go Andy! :D

• Haha 7

15 hours ago, mellody said:

3 hours ago, CharlotteL said:

I was thinking exactly that when I saw the photos. I was expecting the podcast to be out way earlier. They both seem to have a very lose understanding of the word "soon". My bet is still on the podcast though, go Andy! :D

Is Andy spying here too? 🙈 :roftl: In his latest post he wrote "please excuse the glacial pace". :naughty:

No worries Andy, we're used to it. :teehee:

• Haha 7

15 minutes ago, mellody said:

Is Andy spying here too? 🙈 :roftl: In his latest post he wrote "please excuse the glacial pace". :naughty:

No worries Andy, we're used to it. :teehee:

Ha ha ha! This is what I wanted to comment as well seeing his new post :lol3:

Andysoon sounds like Mikasoon!

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Haha 6

52 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

:lol:we will see who will arrive first if Mika or Andy 

Edited by Paoletta
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, crazyaboutmika said:

It must be highly contagious :floor:

They're a bad influence on each other...

which only goes to show that they are in fact perfect for each other too! :wub2:

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

They're a bad influence on each other...

which only goes to show that they are in fact perfect for each other too! :wub2:

yes.. beautiful couple 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

27 minutes ago, Paoletta said:

:lol:we will see who will arrive first if Mika or Andy 

24 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

It must be highly contagious :floor:

Hahaha! Although I do have to say my bets are on Andy. Andysoon is maybe still sooner than Mikasoon :biggrin2:

(And when they will release on the same day I will eat my left shoe!)

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Hahaha! Although I do have to say my bets are on Andy. Andysoon is maybe still sooner than Mikasoon :biggrin2:

Same. :teehee: Although, technically, if I say "when will we hear new music", we already did hear snippets of Feels like Fire - maybe a single would be faster than the podcast... :dunno_grin:

2 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

(And when they will release on the same day I will eat my left shoe!)

Mika and Andy, while spying here: :naughty::naughty: :hi5:

• Haha 5