Let's Talk: THE MFC TOUR BUS... ER... BOAT!

dcdeb

THE MFC TOUR BOAT  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be "on board" when the MFC Tour Boat sets sail on 24 October 2021, for 25€ per person?

• Yes, count me in!
    • No, I'm not interested in the MFC Tour Boat.
  2. 2. If you are planning to sail on the MFC Tour Boat, will you be bringing other people (that is, non-MFC members)?

• No, it will be just me.
    • Yes, I'll have a friend/one person with me.
    • Yes, I'll have several others with me. (Let us know how many in the comments!)

21 minutes ago, giraffeandy said:

But when I transfer the money from my bank account to Paypal, there's no conversion fee? My bank account is not in Euros. 

I think in  that case there might be  :sad:

34 minutes ago, giraffeandy said:

But when I transfer the money from my bank account to Paypal, there's no conversion fee? My bank account is not in Euros. 

Yes, there's a conversion fee, and the conversion rate also depends on the moment of the day you make the conversion. For example for Revolut the most convenient currency conversion it is between 10am to 4pm ( UK time)

• Like 1

Hi Deb. I just sent the money. This is going to be so much fun! This trip to Paris and all that is planned is truly beyond my wildest dreams. I’m so excited and can’t wait to meet all of you and see Mika. 😍❤️

-Suzanne

Edited by AGG
  • Like 4

On 9/16/2021 at 12:07 AM, dcdeb said:

2021-10-mika-in-paris-cerise.png

OK...

Time to start talking $$$ or in this case €€€ !

Since it looks like we will have at least 100 people :yay: I need to collect 25€ per person from those of you who will be joining us on the MFC Tour Boat!

This amount is for the 1-hour private boat ride only. Food and drink will be available to purchase on board, or on the quay cafe before and after departure. I will post a menu of what will be available later today in this thread.

Please PAYPAL your payment as soon as possible to the Mika Fan Club account at mfcregister@gmail.com

Send your payment in EUROS, please, so there's no conversion fee. Also be please sure to state that you are sending the money to a friend rather than making a payment, so that there are no fees charged.

If the cruise is cancelled due to issues relating to COVID (please NO!!!) there will be a refund.

Note that if we get more money than we need for the boat, it will be put toward a gift or flowers for Mika. If we get A LOT more money than we need, I will be keeping a spreadsheet of everyone participating so that we can talk about rebates.

If you do not have Paypal, please try to find a friend who does who can send a Paypal for you -- it really is the simplest option. Otherwise, please contact me privately and we'll see what we can work out.

If you have any other questions, or if there's something I've overlooked, please post here.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

PS Special thanks to @Cerise for the MFC in Paris logo! :mikalove:

Thanks Deb! 🥰

Done 💪💪💪

• Like 1

Hi everyone 

Wonderful logo indeed 👌🏻Bravo

Thanks @Cerise

@dcdeb, I am going to send you the money asap, I am waiting for Macboll’s answer to know if she’s got a PayPal account…

Edit : payment sent for both of us 😉👍🏻

Edited by Sweetieval
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/15/2021 at 11:07 PM, dcdeb said:

OK...

Since it looks like we will have at least 100 people :yay: I need to collect 25€ per person from those of you who will be joining us on the MFC Tour Boat!

This amount is for the 1-hour private boat ride only. Food and drink will be available to purchase on board, or on the quay cafe before and after departure. I will post a menu of what will be available later today in this thread.

Please PAYPAL your payment as soon as possible to the Mika Fan Club account at mfcregister@gmail.com

Send your payment in EUROS, please, so there's no conversion fee. Also be please sure to state that you are sending the money to a friend rather than making a payment, so that there are no fees charged.

If the cruise is cancelled due to issues relating to COVID (please NO!!!) there will be a refund.

Note that if we get more money than we need for the boat, it will be put toward a gift or flowers for Mika. If we get A LOT more money than we need, I will be keeping a spreadsheet of everyone participating so that we can talk about rebates.

If you do not have Paypal, please try to find a friend who does who can send a Paypal for you -- it really is the simplest option. Otherwise, please contact me privately and we'll see what we can work out.

If you have any other questions, or if there's something I've overlooked, please post here.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

I’ve done the payment 

• Like 1

OK, a little update.

I have payment for 61 people! Thanks and please get your payment in ASAP. If you don't have Paypal, or don't know anyone who does, please contact me privately!

THANK YOU!

• Like 13

Bonjour, bonsoir tout le monde 

j’ai en ma possession une place pour le concert de MIKA 

Cette place je la vends car une amie qui devait venir , ne pourra pas.

Donc cette place est  pour le SAMEDI 23 OCTOBRE , bien placé au rang J

LE PRIX EST DE 80 euros 

Si vous êtes intéressé  , contacter moi. Pour les modalités 

8 minutes ago, yarnaud said:

Bonjour, bonsoir tout le monde 

j’ai en ma possession une place pour le concert de MIKA 

Cette place je la vends car une amie qui devait venir , ne pourra pas.

Donc cette place est  pour le SAMEDI 23 OCTOBRE , bien placé au rang J

LE PRIX EST DE 80 euros 

Si vous êtes intéressé  , contacter moi. Pour les modalités 

Post it here: https://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/34236-the-extra-ticket-thread/page/133/

• Like 2

7 hours ago, dcdeb said:

OK, a little update.

I have payment for 61 people! Thanks and please get your payment in ASAP. If you don't have Paypal, or don't know anyone who does, please contact me privately!

THANK YOU!

I'll pay tomorrow....thank you Deb...great to stay all together 

Hi @dcdeb

I've just sent the payment for @Vanessa band me :hi5:

Thank you so much for everything :cloud:

Can't wait to see you all :cheer:

xxx

• Like 3

OK...

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Hi Deb, I paid two fees: for me and for Alessia Guarinelli. Thanks for all:bye:

• Like 1

On 9/16/2021 at 3:35 PM, dcdeb said:

Ah! You wound me, Joelle! We do not want to be Underwater!!! :lol3:

And for that matter we also don't want:

:naughty: 

Both are among my favorites , but  I still will change my choice for "staring at the sun" for this one day 

Btw who is going to make the playlist ? 

• Like 4

OK...

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Hi @Deb Koma,

Money sent!
Thanks for organizing this  :blush::thumb_yello:
See you soon now (counting days to be back in Paris) :mika1:

• Like 1