Let's Talk: THE MFC TOUR BUS... ER... BOAT!

dcdeb

THE MFC TOUR BOAT  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be "on board" when the MFC Tour Boat sets sail on 24 October 2021, for 25€ per person?

• Yes, count me in!
    • No, I'm not interested in the MFC Tour Boat.
  2. 2. If you are planning to sail on the MFC Tour Boat, will you be bringing other people (that is, non-MFC members)?

• No, it will be just me.
    • Yes, I'll have a friend/one person with me.
    • Yes, I'll have several others with me. (Let us know how many in the comments!)

Grazie Deb per aver organizzato questo tour in barca :dance_man::cloud:

sarà un modo differente per aver una nuova prospettiva di Parigi 3d paris GIF l'ho visitata molte volte ma non ho mai avuto l'occasione di farlo in barca.

Super!!!!!:fangurl:

Il 9/12/2021 alle 22:03, dcdeb ha scritto:

CHI: MIKA FAN CLUB

COSA: LA BARCA MFC TOUR!

COLOMBA: PARIGI

QUANDO: 24 OTTOBRE 2021, 14:00 O DOPO (ORA ESATTA TBD)

PERCHE': PER FESTEGGIARE IL RITORNO DI MIKA SUL PALCO!

OK, ho avuto alcune conversazioni private con varie organizzazioni sulla possibilità di noleggiare una barca per la nostra crociera in MFC Tour Boat.

MA... Sarò onesto con tutti voi. Tuttavia mi è stato detto che alcune cose si sono rivelate non vere, quindi sarà un po' più costoso di quanto pensassi, e trascorrere di fare un raduno tradizionale in un ristorante o in un altro luogo. Sto cercando di essere sensibile al fatto che tutti voi avrete molte altre spese in questo viaggio, e che raccoglieremo anche fiori/regali per Mika.

Ecco a che punto siamo: una semplice crociera privata di 1 ora.

Se riusciamo a partecipare a 100 fan, sarà di circa 25€ a persona. Sarà per 1 ora e non includerà cibo o bevande. Ci sarà cibo e bevande a disposizione in banchina o in barca per chi vorrà acquistarlo. La barca sarà esclusivamente nostra, nessun altro a bordo. Mentre siamo sulla barca, suoneranno per noi la musica di Mika, mentre navighiamo lungo la Senna e vediamo i luoghi.

Nel frattempo, sto discutendo ulteriormente su quali altre opzioni avere per quanto riguarda i rinfreschi e la durata del giro in barca.

Quindi quello che vorrei fare ora è parlarne qui. E allego anche un sondaggio a questo argomento. Per favore fatemi sapere se sareste disposti a fare il tour privato in barca come l'ho delineato sopra, quindi ho un'idea se possiamo anche convincere 100 fan a farlo. So che ne abbiamo avuti almeno 100 quando abbiamo fatto i nostri incontri a Londra, quindi sono fiducioso che possiamo far sì che anche questo accada.

Per favore rispondi al sondaggio il prima possibile, perché se vogliamo farlo devo prenotare la barca al più presto!

Grazie!

• Like 2

On 9/15/2021 at 11:07 PM, dcdeb said:

2021-10-mika-in-paris-cerise.png

OK...

Time to start talking $$$ or in this case €€€ !

Since it looks like we will have at least 100 people :yay: I need to collect 25€ per person from those of you who will be joining us on the MFC Tour Boat!

This amount is for the 1-hour private boat ride only. Food and drink will be available to purchase on board, or on the quay cafe before and after departure. I will post a menu of what will be available later today in this thread.

Please PAYPAL your payment as soon as possible to the Mika Fan Club account at mfcregister@gmail.com

Send your payment in EUROS, please, so there's no conversion fee. Also be please sure to state that you are sending the money to a friend rather than making a payment, so that there are no fees charged.

If the cruise is cancelled due to issues relating to COVID (please NO!!!) there will be a refund.

Note that if we get more money than we need for the boat, it will be put toward a gift or flowers for Mika. If we get A LOT more money than we need, I will be keeping a spreadsheet of everyone participating so that we can talk about rebates.

If you do not have Paypal, please try to find a friend who does who can send a Paypal for you -- it really is the simplest option. Otherwise, please contact me privately and we'll see what we can work out.

If you have any other questions, or if there's something I've overlooked, please post here.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

PS Special thanks to @Cerise for the MFC in Paris logo! :mikalove:

Haven’t seen this until now. Should come here more often that only every few month. 
@dcdeb Hope I‘m not to late to join the Party ? 
would definitely love to come.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, carafon said:

:naughty: 

Both are among my favorites , but  I still will change my choice for "staring at the sun" for this one day 

Btw who is going to make the playlist ? 

Honestly I remember the setlist was just perfect at the MFC meeting in London in 2019, don’t remember whether that was @mellody’s  ? Or @Statue_of_Liberty’s ? 
It does not really matter because we love most of Mika’s songs 😉😍😂

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Sweetieval said:

Honestly I remember the setlist was just perfect at the MFC meeting in London in 2019, don’t remember whether that was @mellody’s  ? Or @Statue_of_Liberty’s ? 
It does not really matter because we love most of Mika’s songs 😉😍😂

The fact is that we've got only one hour this time

It may be a hard job for our "DJ" to make a choice :naughty:

• Like 4

15 hours ago, Tina78 said:

Haven’t seen this until now. Should come here more often that only every few month. 

Sorry, I forgot to tell you about this. But I think it´s still time and if you pay as soon as possible it will be o.k.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, krysady said:

Anyone knows if there's any specific rules to get on board? Like green pass, wearing masks? 

I'd say probably both and I'd definately say yes for the mask in the inside areas

Covid - Vedettes de Paris

Edited by carafon
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Money sent!

@Deb Please note that I payed for myself only. I may come with my husband and kids, but they are not sure yet. (They are maybe going to visit something else in Paris that afternoon.) What is the deadline for them to take their decision?

On 9/17/2021 at 3:12 PM, dcdeb said:

OK, a little update.

I have payment for 61 people! Thanks and please get your payment in ASAP. If you don't have Paypal, or don't know anyone who does, please contact me privately!

THANK YOU!

I sent the money now

• Like 2

OK...

Since it looks like we will have at least 100 people :yay: I need to collect 25€ per person from those of you who will be joining us on the MFC Tour Boat!

This amount is for the 1-hour private boat ride only. Food and drink will be available to purchase on board, or on the quay cafe before and after departure. I will post a menu of what will be available later today in this thread.

Please PAYPAL your payment as soon as possible to the Mika Fan Club account at mfcregister@gmail.com

Send your payment in EUROS, please, so there's no conversion fee. Also be please sure to state that you are sending the money to a friend rather than making a payment, so that there are no fees charged.

If the cruise is cancelled due to issues relating to COVID (please NO!!!) there will be a refund.

Note that if we get more money than we need for the boat, it will be put toward a gift or flowers for Mika. If we get A LOT more money than we need, I will be keeping a spreadsheet of everyone participating so that we can talk about rebates.

If you do not have Paypal, please try to find a friend who does who can send a Paypal for you -- it really is the simplest option. Otherwise, please contact me privately and we'll see what we can work out.

If you have any other questions, or if there's something I've overlooked, please post here.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

I sent the money now. Thank you so much @dcdeb 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, carafon said:

The fact is that we've got only one hour this time

It may be a hard job for our "DJ" to make a choice :naughty:

Yes I know Joëlle

but I was rather thinking that there would be some Mika ´s music somewhere else like 

before or after the cruise as Deb had suggested a lunch after the cruise and before the gig 😉

I am just thinking it won’t be easy to find a big place to eat or have a drink all together because of social distancîng

Apparently in restaurants there are only 6 persons tables 🤷🏼‍♀️ Not sure about that though

• Like 1

On 9/18/2021 at 4:36 PM, Tina78 said:

You are definitely not too late! Please get your payment in as soon as you can, though! Thanks!

17 hours ago, krysady said:

Anyone knows if there's any specific rules to get on board? Like green pass, wearing masks? 

I'll double-check on this but the green pass for sure -- probably masks inside.

13 hours ago, Claire! said:

Money sent!

@Deb Please note that I payed for myself only. I may come with my husband and kids, but they are not sure yet. (They are maybe going to visit something else in Paris that afternoon.) What is the deadline for them to take their decision?

If you could let me know in the next day or two that would be helpful. Thanks!

38 minutes ago, Sweetieval said:

Yes I know Joëlle

but I was rather thinking that there would be some Mika ´s music somewhere else like 

before or after the cruise as Deb had suggested a lunch after the cruise and before the gig 😉

I am just thinking it won’t be easy to find a big place to eat or have a drink all together because of social distancîng

Apparently in restaurants there are only 6 persons tables 🤷🏼‍♀️ Not sure about that though

Yes, eating indoors may be an issue. From what I understand there is a cafe on the quay  and I think as long as the weather is dry we could meet outside somewhere.

Speaking of all this, though -- I will be having an MFC Zoom later tonight Monday, 20th September, probably around 9 p.m. Central Europe time, to discuss things relating to the Boat trip as well as the Paris concerts in general. I'll send out the link on our Instagram stories and post it here a bit later today.

Finally, I have payments from 85 people so far. Thank you all so much!

I'd really appreciate it if you all could get your payments in ASAP -- I'll be formally committing to the cruise today!

Thanks again.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, dcdeb said:

I'll double-check on this but the green pass for sure -- probably masks inside.

Not all countries have a green pass. Isn't a Covid certificate with QR code enough?

30 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Not all countries have a green pass. Isn't a Covid certificate with QR code enough?

In France it's called "pass sanitaire" . the same you'll need to enter the Philarmonie anyway

• Like 1

Hi everybody!

I will send the money ASAP, could you pls update the first page, so that I can send the link to other MFCers? Tks a lot!!

It will be the first boat cruise in Paris for me, too!!

I saw the boats on their YT channel, they have an outdoor space, too, which is a great thing in this moment :yes:

Can't wait to see you all!

YO!!

• Like 4

OK...

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Hello Deb ☺️

I sent my money ☺️

• Like 1

On 13/09/2021 at 08:11, Carolinechedo said:

bonjour je répondrai ce soir au questionnaire car je pars travailler :au revoir:

mais ouiiii je serai avec vous pour visiter Paris ; je vois avec mes amies MFCers:) :) :dance_man:

bonne journée à tous

:mika1:

Paiement paypal effectué aujourd'hui Deb :) :) 

• Like 1