2012 - Mika Tells Instinct, “Yeah, I’m gay.”

dcdeb

Yes, it is gone. The only reason why they could even exist, is because they did not put their views into practise as an organisation, and you can't forbid an organisation based on what members of that club did, without doing it in the name of said organisation. They could only be prosecuted individually. Now they did find a way to forbid the organisation. It doesn't matter what you think about my country, and yes we are pretty liberal here, but nobody in their right mind here or anywhere else in the world would accept sex with children.

Amen!:thumb_yello: (Is that something I can say in this thread?:wink2:)

• Replies 847
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know but I see this has some hope... Don't think everyone in Korea will turn his back on Mika

No I don't think so! haha Koreans are not that hugely conservative about 'gay' ppl. :naughty: I'm just worring about the possibility of some part of his fanbase shun him ...you know, every single fan is important and treasure! :naughty:

And, Mika got fame without any special promo or something here. All he just do is doing one gig a year but he is loved more than 1D or Adam lambert Katy Perry or other hot world famous popstars. It's a miracle , and I fear the possibility of the end of 'Miracle' because of his outing.. that's all...

Edited by Yuna

oh :doh: silly me!

i think i prefered the tights to knee high socks :naughty:

what do you think would have looked nice with those pants? :blush-anim-cl:

Can I just say he looked awful in Compeigne ... or however you spell it ... I'm glad I didn't see his Marie Antoinette phase :naughty:

I don't think I would have ever come back from that one :lmfao:

Can I just say he looked awful in Compeigne ... or however you spell it ... I'm glad I didn't see his Marie Antoinette phase :naughty:

I don't think I would have ever come back from that one :lmfao:

:lmfao:

It's not the pants, it's the white tights!! :sneaky2:

Well there's a first time for everything. Maybe Mika couldn't become popular if he was openly gay but perhaps since he is already popular it won't hurt him because he already has fans. I think young people especially can learn to adjust their thinking pretty quickly if it's someone they are are already attached to. Being openly gay wasn't widely accepted when I was a teenager either, but when you realize George Michael is gay you just get over it. He was still hot, he still had a great voice. Once you get over the shock (that shouldn't have been a shock at all if you weren't living in a dreamworld) you realize nothing has changed. :naughty:

Good point! :thumb_yello:

of course, if Wonka wasn't out "having a good time at the Portugal gig", we could ask her to add boots... so we can see what he'd look like :das:

where is Wonka when we really need her! :sneaky2:

Haha..:aah::das: :das:

yuna[/b]; 3753289] I understand what you mean .. some apparently use 'gay code' for their fame or promotional purpose. and I hope and think he's not doing this. If he want to draw attention from public, he should have announced this just after releasing his album, in front of some important press I think.: Naughty: Happy he is not doing that! [/ QUOTE]

Okay, I give my rose-colored glasses for you.

christine[/b]; 3753318] Lena the church turned its back on Mika, not the other way around. They promote the condemnation of people who are not straight. I am not a Christian and I do not believe in god but even I can see that this makes no sense and is a corruption of the teachings of Jesus. [/ QUOTE]

I like it ... To blame the church, the Bible, the priests. But not a man. When the church turned its back on him? Its doctrines do not give to live as you want? I have not heard a word the charges against him. The church does not turn away. people are beginning to despise it, when their life does not fit with the church rules.

Why would anyone want to be a part of something that does not accept them and the way they live their life, especially when it comes to something as personal as sexuality? Developing feelings towards others is not a rational choice: it cannot be calculated.

This is only my personal experience (although I have a feeling there are lots of others who can relate), but the reason I chose to turn away from church was because to me, these people don't practice what they preach. How can you tell other people to love one another and all that jazz when, in fact, you're doing the exact opposite by shunning some and embracing the others?

I realise that there are Christians who are accepting and don't think there's anything wrong with being gay, but unfortunately the majority of Christians I've personally met has thought the opposite. That's why I'm not interested in taking part of their actions. People can believe in anything they want as long as they don't go to others and tell them how to live their life. At the end of the day it's not even about acceptance: it's about respect.

Now I finally understand his answer in the whiteboard interview:

P1040035.jpg

In five years Mika is going to live in the Netherlands. :mf_rosetinted:

:shocked: i just noticed there is a typewriter in the back, on the shelf... i wonder when was the last time it was used! I haven't seen one in a long time! :naughty:

Lena you have fundamentally different philosophical views on what it means to be heterosexual or homosexual than I do, than Ingie does and that many other people here do.

As far as I'm concerned homosexuality has nothing to do with "living as you want". If you fall in love with someone of the same sex then you are not heterosexual. It has nothing to do with behaviour or doing what you want. It just happens. Whether you agree with it or not, whether you understand it or not, it is natural for some people to fall in love with members of the same sex. It happens to children, the same way I first had crushes on boys when I was 6 years old. Do you really think that 6 year old children make conscious choices about who they feel love for? It just happens.

The church condemns these people for feeling what they feel. What difference would it make if Mika pretended to be straight and married a woman? Would it make the church happy? Would it change how he feels and who he is?

Why do you love Mika? I've heard you say many times that it is painful for you, that you cannot give him up, that you cannot live without him. And still you do it. But you expect Mika to deny his feelings and forget about someone he loves?

I'm sorry Lena I like you a lot and I know you are upset about this. But all I see is selfishness here. If you care about Mika you will learn to accept that this is who he is and he doesn't owe it to you or the church or anyone to pretend to be something he's not.

But this was offered me. live as I desire and choose whom I wish, irrespective of gender. Because, it is freedom now and 21th. I was shocked by this.

No I do not think so. This is an example of teaching adults and their approval. And pushing. Maybe I read the article misleading and your children are not taught that it is possible to try and choose with whom they will be more pleasant to sleep?

My egoism was shown, when I showed anger at Ida. But this was long gone. Now I really would have been happy if he married her. Or on the other girl. I overcame jealousy and selfishness. But now it's not the case. I can not recognize this as love. That's it. This is a sexual relationship.

Thank you, that you said you did not treat me bad. This is valuable.♥

But why do I hear and read examples of other gay men that they were able to cope with this? Why did I read that you can overcome yourself and do not go on about desires? I only hear what I have been accused of homophobia and say that I am wrong. Right now I am no longer afraid to be condemned. Because I have nothing more to lose. But I have not lost faith in my rightness. You can change itself itself if you understand that homosexuality is wrong. But not everyone wants. Because one do not want to give up easy and sweet, and work on itrself. And even more so when you are satisfied. Why do they hide? Why is hard to admit? Because it is difficult to be deceived. If you are right, then you have nothing to be ashamed of and you do not have to adjust itself for years, so to speak. I understand also that we have a different perception of life. I understand. I understand that you will not understand me. In the same way as I do not understand you. I can not here develop my thoughts.

I'm no extremist and don't attack they. I do not want they had troubles or punishment. I just do not understand how anyone can live like this.I deny myself in some things and desires .. I put down a lot and did not give a try. I do not think I lost something. This is whims . And if I could go back, I would have banned myself some things. I do not understand when a man thinks he can do whatever wish.

Edited by Lena

:shocked: i just noticed there is a typewriter in the back, on the shelf... i wonder when was the last time it was used! I haven't seen one in a long time! :naughty:

When my kids saw one for the first time i explaned about how old it was etc.

Then one of them said : its not that old ,it's wireless :naughty: