NEW VIDEO! Popular Song ft. Ariana Grande

dcdeb

I watched it on proxtube but I can´t make it bigger there and I think some people don´t have firefox. So I really hope to get a link when I come back home in the evening :wink2:

hm that's weird - despite using proxtube, i can watch it in high quality and full screen. :dunno:

I don't care much about cars, so I don't even know what kind it is -- but I suppose it is some sort of product placement... a little jarring, but it's just a fleeting moment, really, so I won't complain about it. :wink2:

It's a Mini Cooper:thumb_yello:

OMG I'm speechless!

Its the best video EVER!!!!

I love the part where the car talks to him and says his name (making sure video-watchers know who he is)

The bit at the end where she kills him, I love that... and I'll say something else too...

THE MAN CAN PULL IT OFF. HE IS AN AMAZING ACTOR!!!!!

He looks so very 'Twilight', and he's going to get a lot of fans from this vid!

This vid is so much better than the others he's done (apart from Happy Ending) It's one that will really make people notice Mika and not make fun of him like they usually do. It's made my day.

OMG I'm speechless!

Its the best video EVER!!!!

I love the part where the car talks to him and says his name (making sure video-watchers know who he is)

The bit at the end where she kills him, I love that... and I'll say something else too...

THE MAN CAN PULL IT OFF. HE IS AN AMAZING ACTOR!!!!!

He looks so very 'Twilight', and he's going to get a lot of fans from this vid!

This vid is so much better than the others he's done (apart from Happy Ending) It's one that will really make people notice Mika and not make fun of him like they usually do. It's made my day.

I agree with this, Mika looks so 'cool', not a squeaking puppet.

thanks for the screenshots eriko! bit large, but i love it to see the details that i didn't notice in the video. like the product placements for sony and swatch, both in one shot! :lmao: or the stuff that is written on the whiteboard and the other background things. :thumb_yello:

Now that's a proper video ! I love the story behind it & the twisted plot at the end. Mika's clothes was perfect for the video.

I find Mika & Ariana look alike lol

After hearing Priscilla's version, I didn't care as much for this one, but I think Ariana did it justice now .

That was worth the wait!

I wonder why they didn't do a countdown to get us hyped for the video :dunno:

I wonder why they didn't do a countdown to get us hyped for the video :dunno:

Someone would have been disappointed, now everyone seems to be happy :naughty:

I still think the short films he did for Origin and MYH are his best "videos", and that he should have done more of them as he planned/talked, but extreme well done with Popular, very clever and funny :thumb_yello:

Someone would have been disappointed, now everyone seems to be happy :naughty:

I still think the short films he did for Origin and MYH are his best "videos", and that he should have done more of them as he planned/talked, but extreme well done with Popular, very clever and funny :thumb_yello:

Disasappointed in what? It's not like the video is different with or without a countdown, but it's a way to get more people to watch it, publicity etc...

Finally a proper quality video! Was that so hard? I guess it was expensive though. I love a Mini and all but halting the whole thing to flog a car? Jeez. :aah:

I am not a fan of Tim Burton but the dinner scene reminds me so much of Rocky Horror.

Unfortunately the greatest video in the world cannot make up for this chipmunk version of the song but I guess it doesn't matter. Youtube only cares about the visuals.