2021 - Mika @ Philharmonie de Paris, 23 and 24 October

mellody

11 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Deb told at the IG live today that there will be no MFC bus, but there will be an MFC boat tour on the Seine in Paris on Sunday. :lustslow:

smilie_water_148.gif

What's the capacity of a bateau mouche?

14 minutes ago, krysady said:

What's the capacity of a bateau mouche?

I don't know exactly, but Deb said that there would be over 100 MFCers in Paris, but the idea is that everyone who wants it can go with the boat. It would be more complicated by bus, hence the idea of the boat.

grafik.thumb.png.2a6bf20800ae763c3b9ebfb7b1e0253e.png

Edited by Prisca
  • Like 3

14 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Deb told at the IG live today that there will be no MFC bus, but there will be an MFC boat tour on the Seine in Paris on Sunday. :lustslow:

smilie_water_148.gif

Yes, it's a great idea. I was checking it as well while looking for a double decker.

If we are more than 70 for sure it will be easier to get together on a bateau mouche.

It's possible to rent a boat for a couple of hours. And with the covid restrictions the boat is better than the closed space in a bus.

https://www.vedettesdupontneuf.com/

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Prisca said:

smilie_water_148.gif

OMG! I was looking at cruises a few days ago and thought about suggesting an MFC boat trip, but got distracted (oops). How fab! :cheer:

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Prisca said:

smilie_water_148.gif

That is such an amazing idea!!! this trip is jut going to be incredible, like 2 nights of mika and fun with everyone in between!!!

• Like 7

Hei!!!! Last week I managed to buy my tickets for Paris, both Saturday (already bought in June) and Sunday and Yesterday I booked the hotel for the weekend!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!:groupwave: And the MikaBoat would be a dream!!!!!! :fangurl:

Looking forward to meet so many Mikafans all at once!!! My mind will explode for sure 🤩🎊😍🥰🤎🧡💛💚💙💜

• Like 8

22 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Oui, c'est une excellente idée. Je le vérifiais aussi en cherchant un double étage.

Si on est plus de 70 c'est sûr ce sera plus facile de se retrouver sur un bateau mouche.

Il est possible de louer un bateau pour quelques heures. Et avec les restrictions de covid, le bateau vaut mieux que l'espace fermé dans un bus.

https://www.vedettesdupontneuf.com/

j'espère qu'il y aura assez de places pour que je puisse y participer également :) trop chouette !!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Serendipity said:

Hei!!!! Last week I managed to buy my tickets for Paris, both Saturday (already bought in June) and Sunday and Yesterday I booked the hotel for the weekend!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!:groupwave: And the MikaBoat would be a dream!!!!!! :fangurl:

Looking forward to meet so many Mikafans all at once!!! My mind will explode for sure 🤩🎊😍🥰🤎🧡💛💚💙💜

Yay, see you there! :biggrin2:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Hero said:

Is now a good time to mention I get seasick very easily? :blush:

This is exactly the right time. Definitely better now than when we are on the boat. :yes:

So we are forewarned. :teehee:

It'll be fine. Just think positive. :hug:

In addition to the Oreo cake for Michelle, take some seasickness tablets for yourself, just to be on the safe side. :wink2:

Edited by Prisca
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

But these Paris boats are pretty big so maybe I will be OK.

On small boats I have always a seasick.

I've been on a short cruise in Greece with a bigger boat than bateau-mouche, and still had seasick :no:  And on a small speedy boat for parasailing got no symptoms at all.  It seems it's related to the balance frequency, but those bateau-mouches are quite stable from what I read, we shouldn't worry too much.

They only say to avoid alcohol if you're seasick prone :rolleyes:

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, krysady said:

I've been on a short cruise in Greece with a bigger boat than bateau-mouche, and still had seasick :no:  And on a small speedy boat for parasailing got no symptoms at all.  It seems it's related to the balance frequency, but those bateau-mouches are quite stable from what I read, we shouldn't worry too much.

Then let's hope they're right about the bateau-mouches. :pray: I get seasick sometimes too.

18 minutes ago, krysady said:

They only say to avoid alcohol if you're seasick prone 

There will be other opportunities to drink alcohol in Paris. :wink2:

• Like 1