dcdeb

2 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Shake your magic wand, maybe we'll be lucky :naughty:

I'll save that for later. Now he doesn't have time anyway. :dog:

:naughty:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Prisca said:

I'm sure though that many MFCer would pay for a MFC concert only at least. :original:

And in that case everyone would make an account here and become a MFCer :wink2:

4 minutes ago, krysady said:

That happens already, whenever we get fan exclusive offers.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, silver said:

That happens already, whenever we get fan exclusive offers.

Yes, it's a crazy traffic here every time this kind of events happen.

1 hour ago, krysady said:

For sure, it had to be hidden (e.g. as a usual MFC meetup :naughty:).

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Emily2b said:

Mika is on the One show on the BBC tonight talking about eurovision! Its on at 7pm British time if anyone is interested😊

Omg yes!!! I need to find out if there is an online stream….

(I am so stoked that he will actually speak in a language where I don’t have to rely on the translation team. I need to see this! :lol3:)

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Omg yes!!! I need to find out if there is an online stream….

(I am so stoked that he will actually speak in a language where I don’t have to rely on the translation team. I need to see this! :lol3:)

Same!😂😂 It will be so nice to actually be able to understand it for once😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Oh Anna, where would I be without you! :thumb_yello:❤️❤️❤️

I hope this is the right channel on the screen. It's not an iPlayer.

I remember once in the past we wanted to watch Mika (I don't racall what it was) but there was something else what we were expecting :lol3:  But we have to try tonight!!!!!

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska

Mika in Laura's story:

She just posted it half an hour ago, but I suppose it's from yesterday, because he's wearing that blue shirt. Or maybe he worked the night through, you never know with him! 😅

Anyone understands what they're saying? I can't even tell for sure which language, tho I'd guess Italian. :dunno_grin:

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, mellody said:

Mika in Laura's story:

She just posted it half an hour ago, but I suppose it's from yesterday, because he's wearing that blue shirt. Or maybe he worked the night through, you never know with him! 😅

Anyone understands what they're saying? I can't even tell for sure which language, tho I'd guess Italian. :dunno_grin:

She says "È bono, è bono di suo" that can be translated as "He's hot, he's hot on its own". 

I think he replies in English saying "no, it's the light" and Laura says "yeah, whatever..." 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

I agree with you who can resist a gentleman like Mika is very elegant and I also look forward to hearing the new songs Yoyo I like it I am curious to hear it all and I also like Modern Times very much

• Like 2

On 5/4/2022 at 10:30 AM, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

A little out of the topic:

Adam Goodall, Andy and the Girls are traveling to Turin!!!

image.thumb.png.d6e235a71fad349a8a8ccde040a0b97e.png

yesss!!! I thought that Andy and the puppies would also reach Mika in Turin .. the puppies and Andy always with Mika:thumb_yello::clap:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, mellody said:

Mika in Laura's story:

Mika just posted the same story  an hour ago. Ohhh Dear Mika, always late, late, late  :naughty:

• Haha 4

10 hours ago, lormare73 said:

She says "È bono, è bono di suo" that can be translated as "He's hot, he's hot on its own". 

I think he replies in English saying "no, it's the light" and Laura says "yeah, whatever..." 

:lmfao: The light makes them look a little pale in this story, so nope, definitely not the light! :roftl: You can tell that he hasn't been in contact with his fans for too long when he has forgotten how to take compliments. :naughty: - see also what he said about the comment/s on his hair on the live. He kinda acknowledged those on his shirt, but the look on his face when he said that was more like "come on, we're not here for talking about my shirt, but about my new music!!" :teehee:

• Haha 2

Tg1
ore 20:00 del 06/05/2022

https://www.raiplay.it/video/2022/05/Tg1-ore-2000-del-06052022-8835a790-6e41-41ec-96ae-652415952123.html

A part of Mika appearance ( MP4 / 24.5 M ) YouTube blocked ... :giveup:

Twitter

#EurovisionSongContest. Stasera al Tg1 #Mika, in collegamento da Torino, uno dei conduttori, insieme a

@RaiUno @Raiofficialnews @mikasounds

• Like 2

On 5/3/2022 at 11:23 PM, mellody said:

I'll be watching on youtube on the train back home from Turin, but I'll definitely record the live show on German TV and watch that with my kids the next day! Very curious to hear what the German commentators will be saying about Mika - in the interview he claims they'll say bad things, but they'd better not or they'll get an angry e-mail from me! :sneaky2: :teehee:

The only reason why I wouldn’t want to watch ESC on German TV, is because I don’t want it to be talked over by the usual dubbing that they do. I hope the YouTube stream works, but it’s possible to test this for both semifinals.. I hope 

9 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

The only reason why I wouldn’t want to watch ESC on German TV, is because I don’t want it to be talked over by the usual dubbing that they do. I hope the YouTube stream works, but it’s possible to test this for both semifinals.. I hope 

81470C98-457D-4C97-8053-1C6E7EF1D4F2.thumb.png.bfc5cbe678270f5202e6109518e3e86e.png

Seems like you can! I just went to their YouTube channel, scrolled down on the “Home” tab and you can set reminders for push notifications once it starts. I can tell you all if it works or not in 33 hours for the opening ceremony :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

Edited by holdingyourdrink
  • Like 2

BBC Media Centre

https://www.bbc.com/mediacentre/2022/eurovision-across-the-bbc#bbcradio2

BBC Radio 2

Friday 13 May

Ken Bruce (9.30am-12pm)

Ken broadcasts live from Turin this morning ahead of the 66th Eurovision Song Contest tomorrow night.

There will be special guests including Sam Ryder, this year's UK entry, Mika – who will be co-hosting this year’s ceremony, BBC One’s tv commentator, Graham Norton, and resident Eurovision expert Paddy O’Connell. And there will of course be another round of PopMaster.

Producer: Phil McGarvey for BBC Audio

( screenshot )

1646567928_Screenshot2022-05-07at15-44-27TheEurovisionSongContest2022AcrossTheBBC.thumb.png.1e4ef02c200eafa26c45e5bfc45265c6.png

Ken Bruce - Media Centre (bbc.com)

• Channel : Radio 2
  • Date Friday, 13 May, 2022
  • Time9  :30 am - 12:00 pm
  • Week19

Ken broadcasts live from Turin this morning ahead of the 66th Eurovision Song Contest tomorrow night.

There will be special guests including Sam Ryder, this year's UK entry, Mika – who will be co-hosting this year’s ceremony, BBC One’s TV commentator, Graham Norton, and resident Eurovision expert Paddy O’Connell.

And there will of course be another round of PopMaster.

www_bbc_com.thumb.jpeg.05a981dd218c70009105037a1ab30878.jpeg

Edited by Kumazzz
update
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2