Mika as a judge for "The Piano", Channel 4 UK, 2023

Kumazzz

2 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

Do you have a link please? Or is it on the same site? 

You can click on the bottom there, but it's only possible if you're a member.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Prisca said:

You can click on the bottom there, but it's only possible if you're a member.

I understand why it didn't work. Thank you Prisca :huglove: I'm.not gonna go but I hppe Kath and everyone who wants to go gets a tick :pray:

• Like 2

This alert popped up before buying tickets.

You agree to keep all details of the performance and the TV programme in which the performance will feature confidential at all times, and you will not take any pictures or recordings during the performance, nor will you make any statement or supply any information or image relating to the performance/TV programme in any manner/medium, including without limitation via social media (e.g. Instagram, Facebook) or messaging apps (e.g. WhatsApp). You understand that the performance and the identities of those taking part and any outcomes/results are highly confidential and agree to respect this and abide by these confidentiality obligations at all times.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

I understand why it didn't work. Thank you Prisca :huglove: I'm.not gonna go but I hppe Kath and everyone who wants to go gets a tick :pray:

I forgot to mention: one member can buy six tickets.

14 hours ago, mellody said:

Oh, it looks like they deleted all the details about the performers and repertoire from their website! Probably because it's supposed to be a secret who gets to the final rounds. 🙈

Am I supposed to delete my post on this thread?  I didn't mean to give it away..:no: 

36 minutes ago, kath said:

If anyone can get spare tickets I would be most grateful please! 

It's only the members presale until tomorrow 10am - so I suppose the general presale will start then. The tickets are free, but the membership is not. So if you get tickets today, you'd have to share a membership fee with someone. (69£ I think, for up to 6 tickets)

3 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Are the front row places reserved for MFC?  

I hope so!!!

We don't know yet, but I hope so, too. The venue members get the places with the best sound, in the middle of the venue - but that's not the seats that we would call the "best". 😅

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, mellody said:

We don't know yet, but I hope so, too. The venue members get the places with the best sound, in the middle of the venue - but that's not the seats that we would call the "best". 😅

It's possible that the front row seats have been reserved for the families/friends of the winning pianists in the competition.

• Like 2

Thank you. I would be more than happy to share any costs. 
mum still struggling with trying to find info though. M but please PM me if anyone says to go down tgd route of membership x 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, silver said:

It's possible that the front row seats have been reserved for the families/friends of the winning pianists in the competition.

Yes, I could imagine that they have the front area reserved for fans/supporters - of the contestants, of Mika, of Lang Lang - and either they'll have them in blocks, so they can show the fans/friends on TV during an artist's performance, or they have them mixed. It's only 4 contestants, and nothing has been on TV yet, so I can't imagine they'll bring dozens of people... but who knows.

1 hour ago, NaoMika said:

Am I supposed to delete my post on this thread?  I didn't mean to give it away..:no: 

It has been quoted several times, so if we need to delete the info, us mods will take care of editing all the posts, including yours. It probably makes sense, after the confidentiality warning they gave with the tickets. I'll check with Deb & silver.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, mellody said:

I am only partially interested in acoustics,  what I am however professionally interested in, if he has something between his teeth. And I can only see this in close proximity :biggrin2:

• Haha 9

23 minutes ago, kath said:

Thank you. I would be more than happy to share any costs. 
mum still struggling with trying to find info though. M but please PM me if anyone says to go down tgd route of membership x 

No worries... I got the info that not even one full row is sold yet in the members presale that started nearly 3 hours ago, so there's obviously no need to spend this money.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I am only partially interested in acoustics,  what I am however professionally interested in, if he has something between his teeth. And I can only see this in close proximity :biggrin2:

:facepalm:

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, mellody said:

No worries... I got the info that not even one full row is sold yet in the members presale that started nearly 3 hours ago, so there's obviously no need to spend this money.

It would be great if all MFCers get their places.

I don't think we will be so many to fill out the whole venue.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

It would be great if all MFCers get their places.

I don't think we will be so many to fill out the whole venue.

Maybe we could create a list of fans who are sure to go to London.

If the number of tickets is enough Deb would distribute them at once.

If there is more fans than tickets for MFC maybe Deb could draw the "winners"?

Or it will be a special link for MFC orders?

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Maybe we could create a list of fans who are sure to go to London.

If the number of tickets is enough Deb would distribute them at once.

If there is more fans than tickets for MFC maybe Deb could draw the "winners"?

Or it will be a special link for MFC orders?

I've been told that we won't know how many tickets we're going to get, along with other details, until Monday, so you all need to practice some patience until then. :wait:

I do believe however that the seats will be good ones, i.e., up close. And of course the tickets are free.

Anna's idea of creating a list is a good one, though, so if you are planning to come to London on 10th November to see Mika at Southbank Centre AND YOU DON'T HAVE TICKETS YET, please send me a private message and I'll keep a list. If you already have your tickets, please don't add yourself to the list at this time -- since I don't know how many tickets we'll get, I want to try to provide for those who don't have them yet. Thanks. :thumb_yello:

• Like 9
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 5

I wish I could go to London. I cannot take off work right now,  I started a new job in August. I’ll have to wait until Mika has another concert in the USA and make that one. I am still waiting to see Mika in concert for the first time. ❤️💕

• Like 5

10 hours ago, dcdeb said:

I've been told that we won't know how many tickets we're going to get, along with other details, until Monday, so you all need to practice some patience until then. :wait:

I do believe however that the seats will be good ones, i.e., up close. And of course the tickets are free.

Anna's idea of creating a list is a good one, though, so if you are planning to come to London on 10th November to see Mika at Southbank Centre AND YOU DON'T HAVE TICKETS YET, please send me a private message and I'll keep a list. If you already have your tickets, please don't add yourself to the list at this time -- since I don't know how many tickets we'll get, I want to try to provide for those who don't have them yet. Thanks. :thumb_yello:

Happy Spongebob Squarepants GIF

Patience! Hahahah 😂 Patience is the last thing any of us have when it comes to matters such as these! 🫠

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Fitbritt02 said:

Happy Spongebob Squarepants GIF

Patience! Hahahah 😂 Patience is the last thing any of us have when it comes to matters such as these! 🫠

Mika fans are used to exercising patience especially those of us who live in places where Mika rarely comes. We deserve an award for our patience. :naughty:

• Like 5