New Junior Moderators!

As we announced several weeks ago, The Mod Team has been thinking that we could use a few more helping hands. So we asked those of you with an interest in volunteering as junior moderators to submit your names. Thanks to everyone who expressed an interest!

After long and careful consideration, we have finally decided on some new additions to the Mod/Admin Team. Please join us in welcoming @TinyLove_CJ and @CharlotteL as junior moderators for the Mika Fan Club! :clap:

We are also in the midst of creating several other new non-moderating positions to help fill out what we're thinking of as an MFC Support Team. We haven't quite finalized the details yet, but stay tuned - we hope to be making more announcements on that very soon. (NOT Mikasoon, we promise!) :lol3:

For those of you who submitted your names but were not selected at this time, please don't be disheartened -- we will be keeping an eye on how busy the MFC is in the coming months, and may add a few more mods if necessary. We'll keep all of your entries "on file", just in case! :original:

With the addition of these new Junior Moderators, the current MFC Mod/Admin Team is:

@dcdeb Admin

@mellody (Senior Moderator)

@silver  (Moderator)

@Kumazzz (moderator aide)

Please contact any of us if you have any problems or questions regarding Mika Fan Club. You can send us a DM individually or to our @The Mod Team account, or post a question in the "Ask the Mod Squad" thread HERE.

Many thanks to all of  you for helping to make and KEEP the Mika Fan Club the best and friendliest place to hang out on the Internet! :group_hug:

• Like 23

Thank you everyone!
This makes me so happy and excited as this community means so much to me!! :excite::group_hug:

1 hour ago, Hero said:

may their rule be beneficent. :mf_rosetinted:

This sounds ominous and humbling at the same time, I love it.

1 hour ago, Hero said:

does this mean you won't be in the NC any more? :teehee:

CJ and I will have to put in extra effort to be on our best behavior from now on. If all fails, we'll have to send each other to NC ofc!

• Like 4
  • Haha 6

Thank you everyone! I'm very excited too to see everything that being a junior moderator entails! 😊

2 hours ago, Hero said:

@TinyLove_CJ - does this mean you won't be in the NC any more? :teehee:

We'll see... but it does mean I can keep a closer eye on you! :glasses3:

1 hour ago, silver said:

Of course not - Mods are perfect :pinkbow:

Exactly! Spit spot everyone! :biggrin2:

julie andrews anniversary GIF by Disney

1 hour ago, CharlotteL said:

If all fails, we'll have to send each other to NC ofc!

Careful, best not let all this power go to my head!

But of course, I'm very glad you're on board Charlotte! 

And happy to be part of the Mod family! :group_hug:

• Like 8

1 hour ago, CharlotteL said:

CJ and I will have to put in extra effort to be on our best behavior from now on. If all fails, we'll have to send each other to NC ofc!

14 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Careful, best not let all this power go to my head!

Oh dear. I hope this doesn't jeopardize the wedding! :teehee:

• Haha 5

23 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

But of course, I'm very glad you're on board Charlotte! 

Aw of course how could I not mention that I am obviously delighted to be doing this together with my MFC fiancée :heart:

8 minutes ago, Hero said:

Oh dear. I hope this doesn't jeopardize the wedding! :teehee:

Not at all! You know what they say... the couple that admins together, stays together.

• Haha 9

14 hours ago, Hero said:

What did you have in mind? :teehee: :devil: :lol3:

really wild stuff! Like posting in all the language threads in the wrong language, and post pics of Mika wearing green in the Mika in pink thread, and if we want to really want to go wild and give them practice we can open a bunch of threads for stuff that already has a thread! :freak:

Why, what’re you thinking of?

• Haha 8

33 minutes ago, kreacher said:

really wild stuff! Like posting in all the language threads in the wrong language, and post pics of Mika wearing green in the Mika in pink thread, and if we want to really want to go wild and give them practice we can open a bunch of threads for stuff that already has a thread! :freak:

Why, what’re you thinking of?

You're a chaos genius, I love it! :bow:

Me? Oh, nothing much, just spamming the threads with the hottest pics of nearly nekkid Mika, disrupting minds, being a perv. You know, the usual. :lol3: Maybe tampering with the lyrics threads to add more provocative words. He likes provocation right? No one could be mad at that. :biggrin2:

• Haha 7