Hi, I‘m new to the MFC 👋🏻

Mubbin Sarina

…but actually not new to being a fan of Mika! I‘m not usually a person who‘s really active in online fandoms because I get easily overwhelmed by the different "sub-groups" every fandom has on various social media, so I always stay rather silent and observe. But seeing the post where some of you lovely people handed over the yearbooks to him suddenly made me want to be a small part of this community, and how awesome is it that most of its activity seems to be revolving around this place here!

My name is Sarina, I‘m 26 years old and from Germany. I’m currently in the process of graduating with a masters degree in the environmental field and taking on my doctoral position to write my PhD next year!

Music is my absolute passion, and I’ve loved Mika ever since my dancing teacher from when I was around 12 years old picked his songs for our choreographies. My parents got me his first two albums, and I remember immediately picking up the art style for doodling in my textbooks at school (still in love with Yasmin‘s creations to this day!) – to the dismay of my teachers hahaha!

I’m a phone person but I feel like this webpage can be best accessed via a computer, so it might take me some time to fully grasp all of this here. But thank you already for creating and maintaining this place to channel our fan love. This is fantastic! ❤️

• Like 13

40 minutes ago, sarinaa said:

I’m a phone person but I feel like this webpage can be best accessed via a computer, so it might take me some time to fully grasp all of this here. But thank you already for creating and maintaining this place to channel our fan love. This is fantastic! ❤️

Hi @sarinaa and welcome!:welcomeani:

I used to feel a bit overwhelmed by all of the forums here and agree that they seems easier to explore on a computer at first, but now I’m almost 2 years in and it’s easier to find my way around. I even tend to check in through my phone most of the time 😊

I hope you enjoy being a part of the MFC! 

• Like 3

Hi Sarina! Welcome to the MFC! :welcomeani:

The different threads can be confusing at first, but they do make sense once you've got used to them. I only ever use my phone too. 

Enjoy it here, and if you get lost or stuck, just shout! :original:

• Like 2

Hi @sarinaa :original:

Welcome to the MFC! :welcomeani:

I'm Celine from France, and I hope you will take part on the 2022 yearbook! :hi5:

Enjoyyyyyy the forum and see you very soon. :thumb_yello:

Mika Rection GIF by X Factor Italia

• Like 2

Hi Sarina :welcomeani:

There's so much more to discover about Mika here and I'm sure you'll soon find your way around the forum and meet more Mika fans! 

Enjoy it! 🙂

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hi :bye: and :welcomeani:to MFC @sarinaa:huglove:

I find MFC works well on phone if you use opera browser. I can do as much as used to do when I joined and a computer was the only way to be online (not even a laptop back then)

At some point I didn't have a laptop anymore so I did everything with my phone. Then my son bought me a laptop which I use but less often because I like being able to take my phone with me everywhere. When I open MFC on the laptop it's like good old times because I get to see the siggies again :wub2: but do give opera browser a try :wink2:

Have fun with us here :group_hug:

• Thanks 1

• 5 months later...