Mika's collaboration with Indeed, June 2021

mellody

3 hours ago, dcdeb said:

that's why I had such a hard time editing myself and ended up with 40 songs! I did set some parameters for myself -- only one song from each artist, for example, which is why I just have only one Mika song.

This reminds me of the private playlist I have which currently has over 50 songs! šŸ˜…Ā  (including some of Mika's andĀ I tend to add more every few weeks!)

Ā 

3 hours ago, dcdeb said:

Otherwise the last 15 songs would have all been Mika!

Only 15?! How could you leave out his other songs? The full playlist of my life would be every Mika albumĀ plusĀ every other song I like, at a guess that kind of a playlist would be near 1000 songs! šŸ˜…Ā :uhno:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SilviaM said:

Here is the video they posted about 15 min agoĀ ^_^

Ā 

Thanks a lot for posting the link.

Ā 

RE-uploaded on YouTube ( Unlisted Video )

Ā 

Ā 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

On 6/14/2021 at 8:35 PM, SilviaM said:

Here is the video they posted about 15 min agoĀ ^_^

Ā 

Ā 

Interesting conversation. First of all, I love it that he says he's a fan. :fangurl:Ā And also what he says about connecting people at his concerts, it's so true. But with what he said about the importance of a community, I think Paul made a better point with what he added to it. Mika is right that a community is important and can give you a sense of belonging, but the problem with communities often is that they're exclusive and not inclusive. I'm sure Mika didn't talk about exclusive communities, but with what Ā Paul said about his heterosexual highschool friends it became much clearer.

I've read a post on Twitter one or two weeks ago, it wasn't posted by a Mika fan but it got lots of likes, that said if you're not LGBTQIA+, you're not entitledĀ to wish a "Happy Pride month". I wanted to post about that in our Pride thread and ask how other people who are part of the LGBTQIA+ community see that, if that's a general thing and why? Just had no time yet. Anyway the Tweet came across as Ā pretty aggressive, that's what bothered me a lot. I wouldn't even have dared to answer it and ask why. And I think that's a shame, it would be nice to be able to get in a dialog about such things, so someone who tries to be an ally can understand all those special codes and things that might be taken as offensive by a certain community.

Ā 

Also love what Paul said about that, this "I'll stand by you" of his friends, but alsoĀ this "utopia" for everyone of just trying to understand each other and be there for each other, I see it the same way as him. Not particularly for the LGBTQIA+ community but alsoĀ in general.Ā Like, if someone makes a mistake, why not just talk about it, explain, try to understand each other's points. I think this culture of zero tolerance for mistakes has gotten even worse through social media, because you can easily end up getting a shitstorm and being branded for all time if you make a mistake. That's just so sad, because it can be worse than getting convicted and imprisoned for doing something wrong, but at least in the latter case you (usually) get a fair trial and the laws are clearly written down... :dunno:

Ā 

Anyway, I'm digressing. As the video was supposed to be about exchanging playlists, I had hoped they'd talk about both of their playlist choices and not just those of Paul.Ā Also Paul talked a lot more than Mika, and obviously enjoys talking about himself (and well it seems Mika didn't mind :teehee:), so I had the feeling we got to know Paul much better, but I'm not sure how much those viewers who don't know Mika got to know about him. Anyway he did make some good points about music, about concerts, about understanding each other without words. Nothing new to us, but maybe that makes some viewers who aren't fans yet curious to find out more about him and listen to his playlist - and find their own interpretation on that. Which, I think, is more what Mika would like, instead of explaining his song choices in a conversation. :dunno_grin:

Ā 

• Like 6

14 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

The full playlist of my life would be every Mika albumĀ plusĀ every other song I like, at a guess that kind of a playlist would be near 1000 songs! šŸ˜…Ā :uhno:

I was still thinking about this last night and thought I would work out a very rough estimate of just how many songs I like. It really would take me months to do if I did it properly so I just totted up album songs, box set CDs, playlists, film music, soundtracks and miscellaneous music... the grand total of which comes to a rough estimate of 4300 songs!Ā 

Ā 

A big chunk of that is 80's music, David Bowie, Reggae music, Amy Winehouse, Caro Emerald, McFly and of course MIKA! šŸ˜†

Ā 

4300 songs might not be a lot to some people (I guess it depends when you started listening to music in your life), but to me that's a lot! And I listen to new music all the time and my interests can change from one week to the next.Ā 

Ā 

I watched the interview yesterday, I don't mind Mika not talking about himself because the whole point is to share stories through music and hearing Paul's interpretations was really interesting, even if his playlist is only 5 songs šŸ˜…, however there is one thing that Mika said though that I'm stealing for my story writing: "Sun kissedĀ and honey dewed"Ā  I think it was when he was talking about Sanremo šŸ¤”, anyway it's a beautiful description!Ā 

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

... the grand total of which comes to a rough estimate of 4300 songs!Ā 

:yikes:Ā :naughty:

19 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

"Sun kissedĀ and honey dewed"Ā  I think it was when he was talking about Sanremo šŸ¤”, anyway it's a beautiful description!Ā 

It's a gorgeous phrase, and aptly describes him too!Ā :fangurl:

• Like 2

14 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

This reminds me of the private playlist I have which currently has over 50 songs! šŸ˜…Ā  (including some of Mika's andĀ I tend to add more every few weeks!)

Ā 

Only 15?! How could you leave out his other songs? The full playlist of my life would be every Mika albumĀ plusĀ every other song I like, at a guess that kind of a playlist would be near 1000 songs! šŸ˜…Ā :uhno:

Ā 

:lol3:

Ā 

Well,Ā  I said 15 as a random number, but I definitely wouldn't include every Mika song on my playlist. Believe it or not, there are a couple I don't really care for. (Eraaaaaaaaaaase, I'm looking at you. :wink2: )

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

24 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

I was still thinking about this last night and thought I would work out a very rough estimate of just how many songs I like. It really would take me months to do if I did it properly so I just totted up album songs, box set CDs, playlists, film music, soundtracks and miscellaneous music... the grand total of which comes to a rough estimate of 4300 songs!Ā 

Ā 

A big chunk of that is 80's music, David Bowie, Reggae music, Amy Winehouse, Caro Emerald, McFly and of course MIKA! šŸ˜†

Ā 

4300 songs might not be a lot to some people (I guess it depends when you started listening to music in your life), but to me that's a lot! And I listen to new music all the time and my interests can change from one week to the next.Ā 

Ā 

I watched the interview yesterday, I don't mind Mika not talking about himself because the whole point is to share stories through music and hearing Paul's interpretations was really interesting, even if his playlist is only 5 songs šŸ˜…, however there is one thing that Mika said though that I'm stealing for my story writing: "Sun kissedĀ and honey dewed"Ā  I think it was when he was talking about Sanremo šŸ¤”, anyway it's a beautiful description!Ā 

Ā 

Yes, I loved that "sun-kissed" line, too! Very poetic.

Ā 

And 4300 songs is a LOT! I have no idea what my number would be, but I do find it impossible to choose my "favorite" song, or my "favorite" album. Even narrowing it down to my "top 10" is difficult. So I'd probably be up there in the thousands right along with you! And I don't see anything wrong with that! :biggrin2:

Ā 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

btw, let me just clarify about my previous post, that of course I know that a community is always in some way exclusive, as in you're only a "full" member of a community if you share certain things. Like, of course you can only be part of the LGBTQIA+ community if you are LGBTQIA+. Or if you hate Mika's music, it makes no sense to join the MFC. Ā But referring to the Tweet I mentioned, that's what I'd perceive as exclusive in a negative sense. Also, I read that inĀ the gay community there's sometimes a tendency to biphobia, as in "you can come back if you decided", which is a shame really. So I suppose it's moreĀ about the individuals, rather asĀ THE community. Also seeing the individual as who they are, instead of just putting a label on them because of the community they are part of, whether positive or negativeĀ - as Paul said, this "utopia"Ā of being there for each other. That's what I see as the bottom line, no matter who you are. Empathy. :dunno_grin:

I hope I brought it across better now, but it's a complex topic and when I try to explain my thoughts about something like that, I totally understand Mika's comment about words limiting us.Ā 

• Like 4

23 hours ago, mellody said:

I just think it's hard to try to be an ally if you have all those special codes and stuff that you have no idea of and before you know it you get attacked by someone for doing something wrong.

23 hours ago, mellody said:

I think this culture of zero tolerance for mistakes has gotten even worse through social media

This is a very delicate topic, because this applies to every community. Personally, asĀ a person of colour being raised in a predominantly ā€œwhite cultureā€, I can only speak from the perspective of the community that I am part of.Ā But thatā€™s the thing, isnā€™t it? We donā€™t want those barriers, we want to be a whole blend of all colours, all communities, all backgrounds,Ā all everything. Our differences should be embraced and we should be proud of them, not be shunned by them. And every community wants a sense of belonging together: bothĀ within their community, but also a sense of belonging in society as a whole. And those are two different things, but in an ideal world this wouldĀ be inclusive to one another. ā€œBeing apart, but stillĀ togetherā€-kind of thing.
Ā 

On 6/15/2021 at 12:11 AM, mellody said:

Also love what Paul said about that, this "I'll stand by you" of his friends, but alsoĀ this "utopia" for everyone of just trying to understand each other and be there for each other, I see it the same way as him. Like, if someone makes a mistake, why not just talk about it, explain, try to understand each other's points.

This can only be done if there is a base of trust. If you know there is mutual respect which will give (as a ground principle) all parties a listening ear and therefore likewiseĀ a (your)Ā voice that is heard, then you can maintainĀ the conversation on a constructive level. As soon as one party or the other does not feel this base of trust (which can happen very quicklyĀ in social media), then it can get ugly.Ā 

I understand the utopia of Paul very well and I wish for it to be like that. Until then, it is however very important to be reminded we are allowed to be proud, whatever community you belong to.

• Like 4

14 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

this applies to every community.

Ā 

That's absolutely true, and, thinking about it, I probably mixed up two things here. I was angry about the Tweet I mentioned, because it wasn't written in a polite or kind way,Ā but rather like, "how dare you, shut up!". That's a general problem on social media, this culture of anger and aggression,Ā and has nothing to do with the LGBTQIA+ community. As I added, it's about the individual who can be inclusive or exclusive, no matter what community they are part of. I hope that explains better what I mean?

I'll write more later or tonight, not much time now.

• Like 5

I've changed a few sentences now in my original post, to try and make it clearer whatĀ I'm referring to - social media in general and that Tweet in particular, and certainly not the LGBTQIA+ community in general.

Ā 

So what does everyone think, will Mika address the playlists he got sent in some way at some point, maybe at the concert? I wonder why he'd ask for tagging him if he doesn't seem interested. :dunno:Ā I suppose he's just tooĀ busy.Ā At least Deb got a like on Twitter from him for her playlist. :)

We finally haveĀ a time for the concert! :biggrin2:Ā 2pm ET on the 24th. If I'm not mistaken, that's 8pm CET? Perfect! :wub2:

Indeedworks got it in their Insta stories.

Screenshot_20210617-214547_Instagram.jpg

Ā 

And they're includingĀ a charity, the Born this way foundation:

Screenshot_20210617-215549_Instagram.jpg

Ā 

More info:

https://www.indeed.com/career-advice/career-development/soundtrack-of-empathy?utm_campaign=careerguideUS&utm_content=Branded+Photo,indeed_US,jobseeker,objective:+traffic,PrideAwarenessMonth&utm_medium=organicsocial&utm_source=instagram

on that website it also says:

Ā 

In addition, MIKA will lead LGBTQIA+ artists in a virtual roundtable discussion about their career journeys and how music can inspire empathy and create community within the workplace and beyond. Stay tuned for three installments on ourĀ IGTV channel.

Ā 

Sounds like we'll get lots of new Mika content over the next week! :excite:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 5

40 minutes ago, mellody said:

We finally haveĀ a time for the concert! :biggrin2:Ā 2pm ET on the 24th. If I'm not mistaken, that's 8pm CET? Perfect! :wub2:

Indeedworks got it in their Insta stories.

Screenshot_20210617-214547_Instagram.jpg

Ā 

And they're includingĀ a charity, the Born this way foundation:

Screenshot_20210617-215549_Instagram.jpg

Ā 

More info:

https://www.indeed.com/career-advice/career-development/soundtrack-of-empathy?utm_campaign=careerguideUS&utm_content=Branded+Photo,indeed_US,jobseeker,objective:+traffic,PrideAwarenessMonth&utm_medium=organicsocial&utm_source=instagram

on that website it also says:

Ā 

In addition, MIKA will lead LGBTQIA+ artists in a virtual roundtable discussion about their career journeys and how music can inspire empathy and create community within the workplace and beyond. Stay tuned for three installments on ourĀ IGTV channel.

Ā 

Sounds like we'll get lots of new Mika content over the next week! :excite:

Their website however also says this:

ā€œFinally, on June 25th, join Indeed and MIKA as they present Soundtrack of Empathy, a Pride celebration benefiting theĀ Born This Way Foundation. Follow along on ourĀ IGTV channelĀ for the most up-to-date information on the concert.ā€

I assume itā€™s a typo?

5 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Their website however also says this:

ā€œFinally, on June 25th, join Indeed and MIKA as they present Soundtrack of Empathy, a Pride celebration benefiting theĀ Born This Way Foundation. Follow along on ourĀ IGTV channelĀ for the most up-to-date information on the concert.ā€

I assume itā€™s a typo?

Ā 

Yes, I've seen this too.

But I think we should stick to what is said in the IG Story.

They say as well:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

So is it this round table an another event? Or it's a part of the concert?

Ā 

Too many questionsĀ :lol3:

I'm so glad we're getting more news about this now! Yay!Ā 

Ā 

Google is telling me that 2pm ET is 6pm GMT, I hope that's right...Ā 

Ā 

Excited!Ā :excite:

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

I'm so glad we're getting more news about this now! Yay!Ā 

Ā 

Google is telling me that 2pm ET is 6pm GMT, I hope that's right...Ā 

Ā 

Excited!Ā :excite:

We will be more sure soon.

One thing I understood is that it will be on a "constant" streaming. They will count all views during first 24 hours to increase the donation amount.

So it means (?) the concert will be available during at least one day.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So, as Mika says his playlist is to get to know him a little better, and that he tells about part of who he is through other people's music, what are your thoughts on what we learn about Mika with his playlist?

Ā 

On 6/11/2021 at 9:57 PM, krysady said:

Here is Mika's playlist #SoundtrackOfEmpathy shared on Spotify:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/48kg46xxtKMmquEgJHUrG9?si=935e63a001eb4ce8&nd=1

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

1. We're Going to Be Friends -Ā The White Stripes

2. The Divine Chord -Ā The Avalanches, MGMT, Johnny Marr

3. Piel Canela -Ā Eydie GormĆ©, Los Panchos

4. Lost -Ā Frank Ocean

5. Tayf (Ghost) - Mashrou' Leila

6. People, I've been sad - Christine and the Queens

7. Tongue - MNEK

8. Heavy Cross - Gossip

9. I Love You - Woodkid

10. Save Your Tears - The Weeknd

11. Get It Right - Yasmine Hamdan

12. Real Groove - Kylie Minogue

13. Fantastic Man - William Onyeabor

14. Everyday - Buddy Holly

15. Bein' Green - Andrew Bird

16. Bike Dream - Rostam

17. Smalltown Boy - Bronski Beat

18. One - Harry Nilsson

19. Remember Where You Are - Jessie Ware

20. Little Boxes - Malvina Reynolds

21. Close To Me - Closer Mix - The Cure, Paul Oakenfold

22. I Wish I Knew How It Would Feel to Be Free - Nina Simone

Ā 

So my thoughts on his song choices:

1. I wondered about this at first, but with his approach on making a playlist to describe an imaginary date, I see the point. Curiosity, hope, confidence when you meet someone new, but I also see a tiny bit of doubt in the lyrics, in the bit "Teacher thinks that I sound funny but she likes the way you sing". To me, this bit puts a question mark behind the confidence of the rest of the song.

Ā 

2. Hope and doubts continued, but definitely darker than the first song. The lyrics give me a bit the vibe of the original demo version of Overrated. About how you see each other through rose tinted glasses at the beginning of a relationship, hoping this state will last but knowing it won't.

Ā 

3. No doubts anymore, but a big crush on the other person. "Only you".

Ā 

4. I'd interpret it as wondering whetherĀ his date can deal with his jetset lifestyle. I had to look up the meaning of the song because I didn't understand it just from reading the lyrics.Ā It's about a drug supplier who uses his girlfriend as a drug dealer, and although somehow he wants her to lead a regular life, they both don'tĀ really want to quit because they enjoyĀ all the traveling and money that comes with it. So besides what I said in the first sentence, maybe to Mika the songĀ also refers to the negative sides of fame and touring, especially for a relationship, but it's too important to him to quit and maybe he also feels a little guilty about pulling his partner into this. (Actually Mika has said something along those lines in an interview at some point, that's where my interpretation comes from.)

Ā 

5. I think that refers to his Lebanese side. The situation of LGBTQIA+ people in Lebanon in particular, and the country's situation in general.

Ā 

6. I think this might refer to what the bad experiences of his adolescenceĀ did to him. In the song I see depressions, suffering from bullying, looking for support. I think for Mika it might have a similar meaning as Over my Shoulder.

Ā 

7. Another artist's version of "Ready to call this love". :teehee:Ā Feeling love but being scared to say it: "No, I don't wanna say it,Ā I don't know how you'll take it.Ā So I'mma try not to say it,Ā 'Cause when I've said it in the past,Ā Each time it didn't last."

Ā 

8. To me the song says "I need you because without you I feel lonely and you help me to face the everyday challenges.". According to Wikipedia, Beth Ditto said the song is "about recreation and my friends, who I feel like are the ultimate creative re-creators". So I'm not sure if the song is in the playlist mostly because Mika likes it, and likes The Gossip, or mostly to say to his imaginary date "I need you", or maybe it refers to the friends in his life. Or all three... in my playlist there's also several songs that have multiple meanings to me.

Ā 

9. Date doesn't seem to be going well at that point, one of themĀ only cares about themselves and the other one asks what they can do to be seen, to get attention. Not 100% sure which part Mika takes in this, but as it's written from the point of view of the person who asks to be seen, I suppose it's that. Relating to some things I've written here on the forum around January 2020 about Meet&Greets, I could imagine it's also something that often happens to him with his fans. We are all saying "Hey, please entertain us, we need you! We want this! We want that!", but we often don't think about what he might need from us. That he might be tired after a show and not feel like signing 100 autographs, for example.

Ā 

10. This goes a bit in the direction of "J'ai pas envie", just without the humour. The protagonist of the song sings about hurting their partner because they've been hurt themselves, about running away and not knowing why, about wanting to stay, about hoping their partner would ask why instead of pretending they didn't care. This song shows a lot of vulnerability to me, not by the one who got heartbroken but by the one breaking their partner's heart. I suppose whenĀ Mika sometimes says in interviews that he can beĀ an a**hole, that might be what he refers to.

Ā 

11. That's the only song I really don't understand. :dunno_grin:

Ā 

I'll continue with the rest another time, but also would love to hear everyone else's interpretations. :)

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, mellody said:

So, as Mika says his playlist is to get to know him a little better, and that he tells about part of who he is through other people's music, what are your thoughts on what we learn about Mika with his playlist?

Ā 

Ā 

1. We're Going to Be Friends -Ā The White Stripes

2. The Divine Chord -Ā The Avalanches, MGMT, Johnny Marr

3. Piel Canela -Ā Eydie GormĆ©, Los Panchos

4. Lost -Ā Frank Ocean

5. Tayf (Ghost) - Mashrou' Leila

6. People, I've been sad - Christine and the Queens

7. Tongue - MNEK

8. Heavy Cross - Gossip

9. I Love You - Woodkid

10. Save Your Tears - The Weeknd

11. Get It Right - Yasmine Hamdan

12. Real Groove - Kylie Minogue

13. Fantastic Man - William Onyeabor

14. Everyday - Buddy Holly

15. Bein' Green - Andrew Bird

16. Bike Dream - Rostam

17. Smalltown Boy - Bronski Beat

18. One - Harry Nilsson

19. Remember Where You Are - Jessie Ware

20. Little Boxes - Malvina Reynolds

21. Close To Me - Closer Mix - The Cure, Paul Oakenfold

22. I Wish I Knew How It Would Feel to Be Free - Nina Simone

Ā 

So my thoughts on his song choices:

1. I wondered about this at first, but with his approach on making a playlist to describe an imaginary date, I see the point. Curiosity, hope, confidence when you meet someone new, but I also see a tiny bit of doubt in the lyrics, in the bit "Teacher thinks that I sound funny but she likes the way you sing". To me, this bit puts a question mark behind the confidence of the rest of the song.

Ā 

2. Hope and doubts continued, but definitely darker than the first song. The lyrics give me a bit the vibe of the original demo version of Overrated. About how you see each other through rose tinted glasses at the beginning of a relationship, hoping this state will last but knowing it won't.

Ā 

3. No doubts anymore, but a big crush on the other person. "Only you".

Ā 

4. I'd interpret it as wondering whetherĀ his date can deal with his jetset lifestyle. I had to look up the meaning of the song because I didn't understand it just from reading the lyrics.Ā It's about a drug supplier who uses his girlfriend as a drug dealer, and although somehow he wants her to lead a regular life, they both don'tĀ really want to quit because they enjoyĀ all the traveling and money that comes with it. So besides what I said in the first sentence, maybe to Mika the songĀ also refers to the negative sides of fame and touring, especially for a relationship, but it's too important to him to quit and maybe he also feels a little guilty about pulling his partner into this. (Actually Mika has said something along those lines in an interview at some point, that's where my interpretation comes from.)

Ā 

5. I think that refers to his Lebanese side. The situation of LGBTQIA+ people in Lebanon in particular, and the country's situation in general.

Ā 

6. I think this might refer to what the bad experiences of his adolescenceĀ did to him. In the song I see depressions, suffering from bullying, looking for support. I think for Mika it might have a similar meaning as Over my Shoulder.

Ā 

7. Another artist's version of "Ready to call this love". :teehee:Ā Feeling love but being scared to say it: "No, I don't wanna say it,Ā I don't know how you'll take it.Ā So I'mma try not to say it,Ā 'Cause when I've said it in the past,Ā Each time it didn't last."

Ā 

8. To me the song says "I need you because without you I feel lonely and you help me to face the everyday challenges.". According to Wikipedia, Beth Ditto said the song is "about recreation and my friends, who I feel like are the ultimate creative re-creators". So I'm not sure if the song is in the playlist mostly because Mika likes it, and likes The Gossip, or mostly to say to his imaginary date "I need you", or maybe it refers to the friends in his life. Or all three... in my playlist there's also several songs that have multiple meanings to me.

Ā 

9. Date doesn't seem to be going well at that point, one of themĀ only cares about themselves and the other one asks what they can do to be seen, to get attention. Not 100% sure which part Mika takes in this, but as it's written from the point of view of the person who asks to be seen, I suppose it's that. Relating to some things I've written here on the forum around January 2020 about Meet&Greets, I could imagine it's also something that often happens to him with his fans. We are all saying "Hey, please entertain us, we need you! We want this! We want that!", but we often don't think about what he might need from us. That he might be tired after a show and not feel like signing 100 autographs, for example.

Ā 

10. This goes a bit in the direction of "J'ai pas envie", just without the humour. The protagonist of the song sings about hurting their partner because they've been hurt themselves, about running away and not knowing why, about wanting to stay, about hoping their partner would ask why instead of pretending they didn't care. This song shows a lot of vulnerability to me, not by the one who got heartbroken but by the one breaking their partner's heart. I suppose whenĀ Mika sometimes says in interviews that he can beĀ an a**hole, that might be what he refers to.

Ā 

11. That's the only song I really don't understand. :dunno_grin:

Ā 

I'll continue with the rest another time, but also would love to hear everyone else's interpretations. :)

Listening to his playlist and assuming it is a date:Ā I got an overallĀ happy vibe, where he revealed a little bit of most (we ultimately donā€™t know allĀ :wink2:) of hisĀ sides, but left a little mystery and question mark here and there. A teaser, so to say.Ā 

And well, in the end he just hopes to have a REALLY good nightĀ :biggrin2:Ā (I have to smileĀ every time the song comes up in my running playlist, because in my headĀ I hearĀ Mika saying this to Paul!)

• Like 1