Mika's collaboration with Indeed, June 2021

mellody

16 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I agree, it’s a flamenco/paso doble vibe. The reason I said matador, is because the man’s energy in paso doble is often referred to as that from a matador :wink2:

I know, I just hate everything associated with bullfighting, that's why I prefer flamenco dance... it doesn't involve any blood or animal torture :sad:

Edited by krysady
  • Like 3
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, Hero said:

Ah. Medic report... 

Virus name: MHPJ-1983

Commonly known as: MIKA

Affects: anyone in aural, visual, or physical contact. Repeat, anyone. 

Effects: those affected display random bursts of intense emotion, including (but not limited to) happiness, joy, hope, love, peace, laughter, dancing and singing. Some heartbreak, crying and wistfulness. Note: perceived negative emotions tend to be brief and interspersed with positivity.  

Withdrawal symptoms: longing, emptiness, depression. 

Cure: NO KNOWN CURE.  Situation is complicated by the fact that none of the affected wish to be 'cured'. 

Note: Some phobics have displayed strong resistance, however this potential line of research is permanently rejected on the grounds of them being brainless inhuman idiots. 

Treatment: maintenance only. Recommend frequent, sustained exposure to Mika by any means possible. 

:stretcher::mika2: :mika3:   :wink2:

:floor: You make me laugh but it is exactly how I feel. I couldn't have described it better. :thumb_yello:

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Hero said:

Ah. Medic report... 

Effects: those affected display random bursts of intense emotion, including (but not limited to) happiness, joy, hope, love, peace, laughter, dancing and singing. Some heartbreak, crying and wistfulness. Note: perceived negative emotions tend to be brief and interspersed with positivity.  

Cure: NO KNOWN CURE.  Situation is complicated by the fact that none of the affected wish to be 'cured'. 

Note: Some phobics have displayed strong resistance, however this potential line of research is permanently rejected on the grounds of them being brainless inhuman idiots. 

Treatment: maintenance only. Recommend frequent, sustained exposure to Mika by any means possible. 

I love this :lmfao: So accurate :wub2:

The only cure is more :mikalove:

Big hugs to you :hug:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

Oh I keep forgetting that I created Mika's own Soundtrack of Empathy as a playlist on YouTube for anyone that doesn't have Spotify! 

Here it is (only accessible from this link) > 

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-qhMzj0DAdzv4cXLJOlaWtwIdbomQIak

Enjoy!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

3 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

You know you are a dancer when… you only look at movements, shapes and look for someone’s center of gravity :facepalm: and don’t notice anything else :lol3:

I know what you mean! I did ballet for a very long time and because I'm not attracted to Mika in that way, I was more focused on his moves more than anything else! 

Mika is equal parts elegant, masculine and dance like no one's watching! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Hero said:

Ah. Medic report... 

Treatment: maintenance only. Recommend frequent, sustained exposure to Mika by any means possible. In short - STAY HIGH! 

:lmfao:

Okay, I'm gonna confess it now: I caught this virus! And I'm "suffering" from it already for 14 years. :shocked::naughty: No cure needed tho. I am enjoying it. :lol3:

6 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Just a few screenshots.

Did I say "a few"? :shocked:

Zrzut ekranu (4).png

Zrzut ekranu (8).png

Zrzut ekranu (12).png

Zrzut ekranu (15).png

Zrzut ekranu (18).png

Zrzut ekranu (21).png

Zrzut ekranu (24).png

Zrzut ekranu (29).png

Zrzut ekranu (32).png

Zrzut ekranu (43).png

Zrzut ekranu (59).png

Zrzut ekranu (63).png

Zrzut ekranu (66).png

Zrzut ekranu (69).png

Zrzut ekranu (84).png

Zrzut ekranu (86).png

Zrzut ekranu (88).png

Zrzut ekranu (90).png

Zrzut ekranu (93).png

Zrzut ekranu (96).png

Zrzut ekranu (98).png

Zrzut ekranu (100).png

Thanks for killing me :cloud:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Oh I keep forgetting that I created Mika's own Soundtrack of Empathy as a playlist on YouTube for anyone that doesn't have Spotify! 

Here it is (only accessible from this link) > 

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-qhMzj0DAdzv4cXLJOlaWtwIdbomQIak

Enjoy!

Thank you so much :flowers2: :huglove:

• Like 1

Wouter's face :lmfao:

Edit - a friendly reminder: if you have many screenshots, would be better to post them under a spoiler, to avoid endless scrolling, especially on the phone :wink2:

Screenshot (136).png

Edited by krysady
  • Like 4

9 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Btw, anyone noticed? This look on his face when the music started. It was as if he transformed into stage Mika. I thought it was fascinating. 

F27E2713-1839-4068-AB5B-170B20C442AF.jpeg

Yes, thank you!  I noticed that too and was thinking about it earlier. He looks on fire, so full of energy and eagerness, like the spirit of the performance had entered him. Amazing to witness. It's the red and gold virus in action. 

"Mika, activate" ❤️

• Like 4